• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ensorcelled Endowments

fitress

I am waiting on KPs for Advanced Scouts, going into Chapter XV Elvenar. Anyway, thought I'd do a little housekeeping while I'm waiting. Decided to upgrade MH to lvl 33, which takes a bit of Mana and Seeds. I noticed the units that produce Mana and Seeds light up with the purple thingy and thought, well this is wonderful! However, as I was buzzing around like a great fat fairy, bestowing the spell, I realized it was not, in fact, increasing the number/amount of the items being collected. Am I missing something??????????

EDIT: I may have figured it out. Does the Endowment spell only work when Neighborly Help "polishes" that particular item? (Unlike the blue Provision spell that is "on demand"?).

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They only increase your culture bonus and only if someone polishes the building you enchanted. So only coin and supply collections are increased when you use an EE. None of the enchantments increase mana or seed production.

fitress

Looks like our ships passed the night. Thank you for the confirmation.
Would it be worth a request to "the Powers", to not have ineligible items light up when the spell is invoked?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The spell has 2 requirements to watch out for:
  1. Building requires neighbourly help
  2. Your town needs a culture bonus - so a 125% min or you get nothing even if the buildings are helped.
Both are very easy gotchas for people trying to use the spell. There are also additional challenges if trying to use this spell with the wonder that boosts mana and the new visit interface.

fitress

@Mykan - Boy, the Devil really is in the details! Thanks for the info. You guys keep me plumbed up, every time............