• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

EPL videos - including 'Daily visits in less than a minute'!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a video that shows what you need to prepare for next week's Tournament!
1f642.png

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here's a video that shows you everything you need to know about the Crystal Province Tournament fights starting Tuesday - for Human and Elf!
Also an explanation of how all the mysterious buttons at the bottom of the fighting screen work!!
=D

Please do not forget to Subscribe & Like!
:)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a video you can share with friends, fellowship and Map Neighbors - showing the 'Instants' that arrived in EN server today, and which will come to the other servers on Thursday!!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Its Friday... and the Instants are where????

From the upgrade announcement:
  • These may not be seen right after the update, but surprises are on their way.
Certainly they will be awards in future Events - and they will soon appear in quests.

Surprises...

The Beta players have a few that we were given to play with...

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Thanks to Marc-André for this excellent explanation of the strategy in Crystal Province - for Human Fighters!
Very well explained!!
We are very lucky to have found a well-spoken French-Canadian who describes the strategy of Human fights so well!
You are welcome to share this with friends, fellowship and Map Neighbors who are struggling with Tournaments!!!

Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube.
:-

DeletedUser7370

This started with how to perform fellowship visits in something resembling 1 minute. It has now gone so far afield that I think everyone should abandon the ghost and let this thread go.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This started with how to perform fellowship visits in something resembling 1 minute. It has now gone so far afield that I think everyone should abandon the ghost and let this thread go.
iirc someone asked @Jackluyt not to make a seperate thread for each of his many videos, so I assume that's why he just keeps adding them here.
I can confirm that I was asked not to spam the forum with multiple videos - we do about three every week.
That is why they are all in this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7370

@SoggyShorts, your statement is absent any facts. You are talking out of your rectum, and doing so for someone that has not asked you to represent or support them. Perhaps you should let this one go. Jackluyt can make many more topics and having them clearly and seperately named improves the searchabilitiy of those topics.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts, your statement is absent any facts. You are talking out of your rectum, and doing so for someone that has not asked you to represent or support them. Perhaps you should let this one go. Jackluyt can make many more topics and having them clearly and seperately named improves the searchabilitiy of those topics.
Yeesh, I don't know what crawled up your butt lately.
iirc=if i recall correctly.
I seem to remember someone saying something along the lines of "instead of making a lot of separate threads, maybe make one"
I never said it was a hard fact, hence the "iirc". I'm too lazy to search for it, especially since I'm not sure if it was here or on Beta.
I actually think a different thread for each topic makes more sense than posting them all here, since players may skip the "daily visits" and miss the "how to crystal tournament"
@Jackluyt seems like a really nice guy though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to consolidate his videos in one thread just because he was asked to by one person.
I can confirm that I was asked not to spam the forum with multiple videos - we do about three every week.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4372

i have gotten scolded by the forum police for having more than one topic in a post. What soggy is talking about, could be on the same line?

SoggyShorts

i have gotten scolded by the forum police for having more than one topic in a post. What soggy is talking about, could be on the same line?
If my memory isn't completely faulty(which I'm not ruling out) it wasn't anything official like a forum mod asking, just another player making a suggestion. Maybe @Jackluyt remembers...
Regardless, I think 1 thread for all the 9 tournament videos, and 1 thread for each event is totally fine. Maybe the misc stuff should have separate threads too, or else they'd be hard to find.

That is why they are all in this thread

Last edited:

DeletedUser7370

Yeesh, I don't know what crawled up your butt lately.
I do apologize. All the back and forth fighting in the other topic has gotten on my nerves. There was just enough that passed beyond reasonable debate and into the realm of personal attacks that it upset me. I allowed my irritation with numerous people get the better of me and was irresponsible in my behavior here. I will make an effort to do better.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Here's a video that will help you to prepare for the
Scrolls Tournament starting Tuesday.
It focuses on Human game-play - but there is much an Elf can learn from Kilghard too!
You are welcome to share with friends, fellowship and map neighbors!
Please don't forget to Like and Subscribe on YouTube.
=D

SoggyShorts

I do apologize. All the back and forth fighting in the other topic has gotten on my nerves.
No worries, we're cool.
Thanks Jack, was worried I might have been losing what marbles I have left.
If I may suggest, the first post in a thread can be edited and you could make links to specific videos in the thread. The link to a specific post number is found by clicking on the # at the bottom right of the post.
This way you can make 1 thread for all tournament vids, 1 misc, 1 for events etc.
Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
We are lucky to have an expert Human fighter!
In this video, Kilghard shows a good strategic approach to the Elixir province.
Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube!!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a video we have been waiting for for months - Kilghard show us the basics of how to choose appropriate fighting units.
It is really worth a watch!
Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube

Last edited: