• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Error in goods estimates

Nuclear

Game version: v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Chrome Version 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Nuclear
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5
Current situation: When I mouse over the goods icon to see how many of what type of goods it shows: Planks 2.90M; the only ones displaying correctly are the ones without a 0 in the first decimal place.
Expected situation: Should show 2.09M based on the number showing in the Trader window (or 2.1M).
Goods Bug.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I suggest you report this bug while in game, or else message Helya and tell her about it directly. She may not see this right away.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I like when I take trades forgetting about this bug and then suddenly see one good in my inventory tank dramatically because I never had that much to begin with. At least they're not using the European comma instead of period as a decimal delimiter to confuse us even more. Nonetheless, this feels like when they lost the Mars Orbiter because one group of smartypants used metrics in their jet propulsion calculations while the other group used inches, ft, and pounds so in the end $125m crashed and burned, dissolving into nothing because we couldn't get the units right.