• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Error in Wholesaler?

Sunnydae

Are the goods in Wholesaler for Event supposed to be highlighted in Green? I only have them Highlighted in Win not Ceravyn

Attachments

• CeravynUS7.png
    CeravynUS7.png
    783.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Wyncity.png
    Wyncity.png
    453 KB · Views: 85

Deleted User - 4646370

Hi @Sunnydae,
The ones that are grayed out are the ones you could buy with tools. Your city in WYn doesn't have enough tools to buy the amounts that are grayed out.
I don't think you're speaking of the same thing. Wholesaler offers appear in green if they are boosted by BTG. You probably have BTG only in one of your worlds.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@PaNonymeB
Look at the OP's second picture. They only have a bit over 82K supplies and the goods that are grayed out require 225K to purchase them. Also, I do not have the BTG and my offers appear in green as long as I have the necessary resources available to buy them.

Deleted User - 4646370

@PaNonymeB
Look at the OP's second picture. They only have a bit over 82K supplies and the goods that are grayed out require 225K to purchase them. Also, I do not have the BTG and my offers appear in green as long as I have the necessary resources available to buy them.
I think he's speaking of the amount of goods given by the Wholesaler, not the cost. In Ceravyn the amount is 1100, written in white in a black circle. While in Wyn he has offers for 2550 marble or planks. The 2550 is written in green because it's boosted by BTG.