• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Errors immediately after loading the game (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Malchiah

I currently can't play any of my cities on browser or on mobile. I get an error as soon as the city loads and then it restarts. The app is up to date and this error exists regardless of which browser I use. Anyone else having the same issue?

I have already submitted a ticket but just thought I'd see if this is affecting only me or anyone else.

EDIT: Issue is resolved and servers appear to be working again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15794

Same here. On all my worlds. Mobile and PC. I think they were doing an update and though they said the site would be down around 15 minutes, it has been a lot longer than that,

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I just posted this in bug reporting "Both my husband & our niece are getting "sorry an internal error occurred. Please try again later." when they try to open their game. All they can get on mobile is the something went wrong message. Oddly enough mine seems to be working fine. All 3 accounts are on both US5 & US2 servers. Obviously they cannot put in a support ticket if they cannot get into the game. Not sure what to tell them to do."

I looked here first but didn't see anything. Wonder why nobody else reported it in bug reporting

Last edited:

DeletedUser6788

Same, says it's an internal error. I can open and message my fellowship in chat, but the second I try to close out the error message, the tab reloads the game and comes back to the error again.

Heymrdiedier

its because its related to the 100% diamond offer some of us got (or maybe not all got 100% but another number). Those who didnt get the offer work fine, but they also cannot purchase diamonds at the moment. So be assured its on their high priority list at the moment since it hurts their income :)

mikeledo

I tried to load the diamond page and got this:
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.