• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

event bldg

Dominina

The game means so much more to most of us that play... who have little outlet during this time of covid-19... I think it was a great error to remove the wishing well.. It is the favourite by far... and let's face it. Buying diamonds is not an option for most players. Now would be the very best time to have the wishing wells... so disappointed about that. The prizes for the current event for the most part old no interest for me at all. thank you

michmarc

Unfortunately, buying diamonds is what pays for the game.

I think the flaw was that the wells were given out in events as daily prizes which allowed people to collect dozens or hundreds of them. If they were kept restricted to the Grand Prize rotation (so you could get 2 or 4 max per event), they would be more under control and likely to have stuck around.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, this is not the type of ideas and suggestions developers are looking for. Also, the wishing well is not gone, there is not an announcement stating so. It could show up anytime in the future.

Xelenia