• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Bonus offers - Uneven distribution

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
lol I don't think the CM of Tonga has the powerful "Screech" of the banshee's on there side, like our CM does. (she is the best). :eek:
As far as I am concerned, I could care less what targeting makes them more money. It is about the overall fairness of it to me. If there are deals going around they should be going around to all players, not just targeted players. I get that some players will buy diamonds without a deal, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't appreciate a deal once in a while.

Last edited:

ExplorerAngelica

Disclaimer upfront - I spend money on the game and play fully on several accounts from Chapter 16 down to chapter 3. I secured gold on both leagues with 2 level 10 Triumph of Tides and 3 Pilgrim Manors( less the last forge ). Most events I participate fully and spend to get the bldgs I want.

This event I unlike all the past ones was not offered the Keys bonus package when I clicked on the "go to store" button on the pop-up when I loaded the game.
What I was offered was some Extra keys if I purchased Diamonds, Not even close to the amount in the Key packages, the 49.99 offer is 600 Keys as a bonus vr 2300View attachment 10535

On the next account, I was offered Nothing at all. After that my next city I was offered the Key packages.
View attachment 10536

Next up Nothing, Nothing, and then Diamonds with keys.
The event was only So-So before and now, well lets say I am going to relax and enjoy a few weeks of easy sailing.

So what is this post about, I realized that many players never get the 100% bonus diamond offers, some only get the server-wide offers of 10% off premium W/S and Residences, and now the Dev's are "selectively" offering the event bonuses and while they can choose to do that, I find it though to be a form of discrimination to give more keys to some people and less or none to others?
And since the likely best bldg was on day 2 this means that getting that bldg was limited unless you were one selected to get the Key Bonus offer.

So where do you stand, do you think the DEV's should offer the "SAME PACKAGES" to everyone and "AT THE SAME TIME" cause giving it now after the Dojo is flat out mean.
Yes…totally discriminatory to offer this 100% to only a select few…One player I know gets this 100% offer about every 2 or 3 months…I have never gotten it…What’s with this…

I suppose it is the same with the key offer…and I know that some players get offers of a building which produces blueprints…Never seen that building either..a very unfair playing field to say the least

satchmo33

Personally, I believe that it's some arcane computer-generated-type decision.

In each of my two cities I moderately (maybe every two months) will buy twenty bucks worth of diamonds. Recently, in one city, I got zippo 'mega-diamond' offers. In the other city, I was offered (and took, duh) one 200% offer (I KNOW! Yes, it was real.) , three 100% offers and then, was so rolling in diamonds, didn't even take alla the many 50% offers. So, spent eighty dollars. And it seemed as if the offers were coming in on a daily basis (I'm probably wrong about that).

I agree that these offers should be offered to everyone. IMO - Inno would then have a chance to get much more money.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Maybe, but I have seen a lot less of the smaller discount offers. For years, I would see a regular progression of 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%. I don't think I have seen anything other than 100% for the past 6 months. Last time I bought diamonds was about 9 months ago.
I have never even once seen a 100 percent offer on the Darielle ID, and I have been playing since October 2019.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Someone in the beta thread said that he or she got the offer and that person buys diamonds.
But does that person buy diamonds at the regular price? That's my meaning. Once you buy at the regular price, you don't get the "good" offers. At least that's what I believe. On my other ID, I get the offers all the time, and I've never bought diamonds at the regular price there. Only on sale.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
But does that person buy diamonds at the regular price? That's my meaning. Once you buy at the regular price, you don't get the "good" offers. At least that's what I believe. On my other ID, I get the offers all the time, and I've never bought diamonds at the regular price there. Only on sale.

Have you ever bought anything else on your main account? Outpost for an event or extra currency for an event or any other special offers that require cash, not diamonds, to buy them? I can't remember for sure if my first ever purchase on this account was for diamonds or was that 3-hour event currency flash sale that happens on the final day of an event, but whatever I did first, I have gotten the 100% extra offer at least every three months for the past several years.

StarLoad

I have bought, Diamonds and Event currency, and even a Stash once, all at the regular price and sale prices and still get 100% and 200% offers and I usually pick up some when I get the offers.

Ed