• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event building Expiring

DeletedUser6547

I don't see any mention before I bought this building it would only last for 5 days. If that's the case I want my points back and take that POS building back. If an error better remove that countdown cuz I hate getting crap that deletes itself.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    93 KB · Views: 74

DeletedUser3297

I agree that the buildings with a time limit are not worth it. Before you spend your event currency, you can always mouseover the daily prize to see all of it's benefit.

Ve72gPs.png

DeletedUser6547

Should word it better on that thing. It reads more like for that day not a temp item in your city. That is my point, it does not exactly state it lasts 5 days after placement. If it had said that I would use points on something better than junk.

DeletedUser6547

No reply from a GM or such? Just gonna leave it at the player helpers reply? Maybe I should join those dead cities if this is the reply players will get from those getting paid here. Common courtesy is to answer your players and not leave it at in game helper reply. Wether right or wrong, it does say bug report meaning you should reply too. I'll reverse that payment I did too recently if no official answer. Archiving like this really ticks off a player asking a GM and not getting their 2 cents.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
No reply from a GM or such? Just gonna leave it at the player helpers reply? Maybe I should join those dead cities if this is the reply players will get from those getting paid here. Common courtesy is to answer your players and not leave it at in game helper reply. Wether right or wrong, it does say bug report meaning you should reply too. I'll reverse that payment I did too recently if no official answer. Archiving like this really ticks off a player asking a GM and not getting their 2 cents.
The game has multiple forums in multiple languages. None of he moderators are paid, they are volunteers. The devs pay some attention to the beta forums, and none at all to the regular forums. If you want to get a response from anyone, you should file an in-game support ticket.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
upload_2017-7-18_6-6-55.png

Beireis

I'm pretty sure I saw an in-game pop up that stated moderators were volunteer positions. That's why they pop an ad up in your game when they need help.

DeletedUser6547

there is still a GM in all games that is over the mods. I have played enough games to know that. The way they ignore this thread says either mods did not forward or such GMs are too lazy to do their job. Won't matter if I join the quitters I ain't getting any new trades off the rebuild. Just a slowly dying FS is all I am gaining on.