• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Building Rewards

BrinDarby

Let's think of a scenario ... Inno allows the Moonstone library set in multiples for anyone. They take far, far, far too long to realize that it's causing a huge imbalance in scrolls, as Sami said. Now that they realize it, they know they must somehow limit the moonstone set. They stumble into one idea, "well, we'll just let every new person only have one." Then they find out that wasn't quite working either, because there is still an imbalance. So then they get the second idea, to change the goods. That's the one they should have done to begin with, but by then it's "oh well, it's sorta fixed now, so let's just forget it and move on."
Darielle ,
This problem was ruthlessly debated here. It was crowd/cloud
look'd @..... the only change necessary, and with the least amt of
coding, was just to chg the Library(4x4) to +1 or +2 of T2.

I really hope this will be "lesson learned" for Inno, but I fear that
it won't be. Because of current imbalances, it seems that no effort
is going into even rethinking new bldgs, let alone some staples
that might need it too. This is in corrolation with the upcomming
changes to research tree and new players, and the progression of
what bldgs give, and when ( what CHs ) ....... heh.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Darielle ,
This problem was ruthlessly debated here. It was crowd/cloud
look'd @..... the only change necessary, and with the least amt of
coding, was just to chg the Library(4x4) to +1 or +2 of T2.

I really hope this will be "lesson learned" for Inno, but I fear that
it won't be. Because of current imbalances, it seems that no effort
is going into even rethinking new bldgs, let alone some staples
that might need it too. This is in corrolation with the upcomming
changes to research tree and new players, and the progression of
what bldgs give, and when ( what CHs ) ....... heh.
I agree that they should have just done the second change and been done with it, as I mentioned in my original post. But they didn't, and I doubt they'll change it now. They've moved on to other issues.

tiG23

the difference in frags keeps popping up but there is something Inno could do. Make a small bldg that gives frags. Those that don't want it, don't get it. chap 5 fighter and I cannot keep up, and I am down to only crafting 5 days and pet food. I've defragged everything almost but those. I'd be willing to pay diamonds for such a bldg. I paid diamonds to upgrade MA and can't use it because of lack of frags. ps, i go to top of spire, so it's not for lack of trying.

Last edited:

Myne

Oh Wise One
Oh no. Look! Look!!! Do you see my pain? It's bad yall! My pain will never be assuaged!!! Ever!!!! Ever!!! I will never forgive! I will never forget!!
*can we move on from that now or no? :D

The problem I see is that if Inno steps in to change the goods, new players are going to be punished. They need t3s. Players who spam the trader with t3s are having trouble because there's just too many t3s to make it profitable. The trades are filling the traders and rotting because they are #1)spam, #2)cross tier, and 3) unfair.

Same tier, 2star, nonspam trades are still moving.
I foresee the new player problem...which is why I said "temporary hiatus"

Myne

Oh Wise One
the difference in frags keeps popping up but there is something Inno could do. Make a small bldg that gives frags. Those that don't want it, don't get it. chap 5 fighter and I cannot keep up, and I am down to only crafting 5 days and pet food. I've defragged everything almost but those. I'd be willing to pay diamonds for such a bldg. I paid diamonds to upgrade MA and can't use it because of lack of frags.
I feel ya, my baby city..also in chapter 5 has the same issue..hopefully it's a temporary problem

Myne

Oh Wise One
OK no one came up with any Cons. Is there any revising to the wording that we should perhaps do to make the request stronger? I am open to suggestions. If no one can think of anything, we should move to a poll in a day or so, yes?

Alram

Flippers just flip
OK no one came up with any Cons. Is there any revising to the wording that we should perhaps do to make the request stronger? I am open to suggestions. If no one can think of anything, we should move to a poll in a day or so, yes?
The con is asking Inno to change building outputs when it won't stop the problem and it will hurt newer players. Is it really so difficult to refuse to take or place cross tier trades?
*I will vote no.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would vote yes on this, since I negotiate the spire often and it seems as if I can never stay in t1s and t2s. The t3s are not a problem.

Alram

Flippers just flip
When given the option, which good do you offer 1st? I tend to go left to right on floor 1 and 2 and right to left on floor 3.

Deleted User - 849994935

I don't think game theory allows for humans greedy nature.
Actually it does.
Traditional game theory is a critical principle of economic theory, and assumes that people's strategic decisions are shaped by rationality, selfishness and utility maximisation

Myne

Oh Wise One
The con is asking Inno to change building outputs when it won't stop the problem and it will hurt newer players. Is it really so difficult to refuse to take or place cross tier trades?
*I will vote no.
Many of us ARE refusing to take those trades. But, I understand.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I think you do understand. You are asking Inno to change building outputs so you don't have to have trade rules in your FS.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I agree with you Myne. I would rather they make it an OPTION on the new event buildings that we can produce any of the tiers. Make them like the Triumph of the Tides where you have a CHOICE what to make. I have a load of builds that only produce T3s. Some I just disenchant because they produce my boost. Few produce the elixir I need in any kind of real impact.