• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event/Contest and Daily Reward Building selection location

Gustoff

I tried to participate in the last contest (Forbidden Realms?) and succeeded in getting halfway on one town which awarded two building types (the 1x4 and the middle one). I also was rewarded with some buildings as a daily reward on the mobile version in some cities.

The contest is over, I now have expanded my land so that I have room to build them, but cannot find them in the interface. I see the Ancient buildings, I see the normal ones allocated to the builder, but I do not see other buildings. What magic button do I need to press to find them. I *did* 'claim' them before the contest ended.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I tried to participate in the last contest (Forbidden Realms?) and succeeded in getting halfway on one town which awarded two building types (the 1x4 and the middle one). I also was rewarded with some buildings as a daily reward on the mobile version in some cities.

The contest is over, I now have expanded my land so that I have room to build them, but cannot find them in the interface. I see the Ancient buildings, I see the normal ones allocated to the builder, but I do not see other buildings. What magic button do I need to press to find them. I *did* 'claim' them before the contest ended.
I play mobile only. All of my event buildings are under my "spells" tab.

Gustoff

Yes, thank you, that is where they all are.

Note to Developers: These are not 'Spells' and the 'Buildings' tab would more logically be placed either under the builder interface as 'Event Rewards' or 'Other Buildings' or an additional icon be added to the main interface (pull out on mobile) just for structures not requiring a builder resource to build.

Flashfyre

Yes, thank you, that is where they all are.

Note to Developers: These are not 'Spells' and the 'Buildings' tab would more logically be placed either under the builder interface as 'Event Rewards' or 'Other Buildings' or an additional icon be added to the main interface (pull out on mobile) just for structures not requiring a builder resource to build.

The thinking is that you are casting a summoning spell to make them appear, since they always have very low construction times (under 1 minute). If they were treated like normal buildings associated with the Builder, they'd all have to have extended build times.