• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Daily Reward 10% PP crash

OCRassman

I'm pretty sure I saw this posted on Beta weeks ago, but whenever you win today's daily prize - the game crashes. You need to refresh the browser to be able to do anything.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
This was supposed to have been fixed with the last release. Can you please try again and if it persists put in a support ticket so I can look into it further?

CavemanAZ

Can confirm.
Just happened to me 3 times when the 10% Portal Profit was won.
Game freezes before showing the item won (I noticed the upper-left prize icon blinks though), and only the Chat tab and green "+" buttons in the game are accessible.

Gladiola

It's interesting that this is happening with a prize that varies by chapters (in a lower chapter my prize is a 50% supply instant). I wonder if the coding that selects the Portal Profit (vs. supply instant) is bugged.

Deem

Mine did the exact same thing 3-4 times in one city, once in another city, not at all in a 3rd.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, this got fixed some time today. Because none of the remaining daily prizes really interest me for my chapter 17 city, I burned a bunch of essence, just to test it. After well over 10 chests of different sizes and no daily prize, I finally got it three chests in a row and none of them froze the game.