• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Help

Nimitz69

How dose one enter into an event? Do you have to research to a certain level? I have only just begun playing. This is my second week in the game.

defiantoneks

How dose one enter into an event? Do you have to research to a certain level? I have only just begun playing. This is my second week in the game.
i dont think there are any chapter requirements. just reference the little hub to the left, and complete the task they give you. once you do, you get scrolls/knowledge to spend.
that's at the top(ish) left. click the event hub, pick chests to see what you get. claim any prizes. that's the simple version.
there are threads hereabouts that probably include the video and more specific instruction.