• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Prizes not received

defiantoneks

I have "won" multiple broken shards and coin instants that were not delivered.
Coin prize was above my MH capacity, and I received no warning that I would not receive the amount.
Shard prize was above my capacity, and vanished into the ether.

Yes I know you're going to mark this as "not a bug" but at least i can file it. Your event prizes are not designed to function as a prize or reward in any fashion, as they cannot be received or stored. This is a fail in the design and/or function.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Hey @defiantoneks, indeed this is not a bug at all and has been spoken about a great deal over the years.
It is simply down to the lack of space in your various storage spaces.
We have no intention of applying any form of fix as this is intentional to have storage caps in the game.

defiantoneks

Hey @defiantoneks, indeed this is not a bug at all and has been spoken about a great deal over the years.
We have no intention of applying any form of fix as this is intentional to have storage caps in the game.
too bad that it's intentional to by default deny people the prizes they earn. why play the game?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I have "won" multiple broken shards and coin instants that were not delivered.
Coin prize was above my MH capacity, and I received no warning that I would not receive the amount.
Shard prize was above my capacity, and vanished into the ether.

Yes I know you're going to mark this as "not a bug" but at least i can file it. Your event prizes are not designed to function as a prize or reward in any fashion, as they cannot be received or stored. This is a fail in the design and/or function.
I actually just made a post on the questions section because today I won the daily building in the event, one I was wanting, but it is not in my inventory and my inventory is nowhere near full.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
What if you have plenty of room in your buildings storage section? I won the daily event prize building today but it is not in my inventory and I checked several times. I actually just got done making a post in the questions section on here then saw this.

Sprite1313

What if you have plenty of room in your buildings storage section? I won the daily event prize building today but it is not in my inventory and I checked several times. I actually just got done making a post in the questions section on here then saw this.
There isn't, as far as I have ever seen, a cap on building storage. The capped storage they are talking about is coin and supplies (direct prizes, not coin rains or supply windfalls) and broken rune shards. Those are the items that don't roll over.

Like almost everyone, I wish that we could have additional broken rune shards, since I get a lot of "0" added broken rune shards during tournament. That is the one sticking point for me. You can manage (if you are careful) the coins and tools; really hard to manage broken rune shards, since it relies on RNG for crafting recipes, or being at a rune level for an AW you want to upgrade.

defiantoneks

i'm beginning to feel like this means Randomly Nerfed Gameplay.

i continually "manage" my coins and supplies when i pick up regular productions, but IMO it's bologna to have to spend a bunch of coins or supplies because you MIGHT get "awarded" an instant amount instead of a coin rain or supply spell. it's insulting.

one of my FS members manages his broken shards by always keeping an AW in rune phase. it works for him, but for me the point is to get it updated, not have it sit static while you wait to get 90 broken shards and forge the runes. the method also only works if you always have something on the verge of rune phase to take the "waiting" spot once you do complete forging.

frankly, it's just a cheat that they KNOW they're dealing out "prizes" for events that can't actually be gotten.