• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Production Quests Rebalancing

shimmerfly

My husband always says keep it simple stupid. ( No offense meant or implied... I don't "call names" it's against my principles.) Are you forced to use Antigua or maybe a slightly larger font would do if your eyesight is poor. :cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I barely care what everyone uses, but if everyone does use the same or similar fonts I (and everyone else) can adjust my browser and fix all of them. Zooming in and out per post is ridiculous.

DeletedUser20951

Better than bolded, but it's back to the hard to read grey:(
KHHHAAANNN!!! ...So, what's the rating on navy blue? Close enough to black? I want the gray, gray is the greatest color of all, but the darkest gray is too light without bold. OH WOE BE TO ME. Why must I be punished for exercising infantile specialness creativity?! It is my Gods given right.