• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Event quest counter has stopped working

Sarafyne

The event quest counter has stopped working, quest was for producing goods, I collected them which should have finished the quest but the number of goods wasn't added. I play on android mobile, problem exists on tablet and cell; uninstalling and reinstalling the app didn't fix the problem. Switched to laptop, same issue there. Opened up a helpdesk ticket. Has anyone else experienced this problem? So far I've only checked my city in A world, haven't looked at my other cities yet, but basically I can't advance in the event.
Sarafyne

Talaedraiia

yes I’m having problems with the counter also. I play on mobile and it started around quest 34. I was worried I wouldn’t get my 400 seafood but I did even though it is still not showing correct quest that I’m on

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Please contact support for this. They can look into your account to make sure you have been correctly credited with your goods.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just in case, there is one quest that only counts tier 1 goods, not all three tiers. It say collect basic standard goods. If you are on that quest, make sure you only collect marble, steel, and planks to complete it.