• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Event quests not crediting properly

nolats44

I have seen this twice now in two days. First on a workshop quest, and this time for "produce precious rings, marble mosaics or wooden figurines 8 times". I canceled current jobs on 8 manufactories and set up 5 wooden figurines and 3 marble mosaics. I collected all 8 a few minutes ago and was only credited for 5. The attached picture shows the manufactories just after collection. I am running v1.106.2, in Chrome v83.0.4103.106 browser on a Windows 10 PC. When this happened to me yesterday, I was collecting from workshops (4 at lvl 1 or 2, and the others at lvl 8). In that case, I even logged out and back in in-between the last couple times I collected. It simply is not giving credit all the time. I am playing Elves in Arendyll. My screen resolution is 1920x1080.
8 times.png
8 times pt 2.PNG

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Probably not a bug because some quests require all of the to be the same type, meaning marble or all planks or all steel, not a mix of the three. If it will accept a mix, the quest text will normally say "and/or". And you were credited for 5 because 5 was the higher number of the two types you collected.

nolats44

Yes, I determined this was the design behavior. I found it to maintain counters for both goods separately when I collected the second time, 3 hours later. Eight manufactories of one type are required to complete this task in 3 hours.Thank you for the reply