• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event reward & lag

AeglirielGilmir

Game version: Version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 (us 1.151)
Game world: Khelonaar

Operating System: iPad OS 15
Screen resolution: 2048x1536
Account name: AeglirielGilmir
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Goes to shade, gives me a pop up saying that I already selected that one. Then displays the blue loading thing. I restarted the app, and it showed that the event currency was used, but the one that I clicked on the grid showed as uncovered, and I got no reward. Within five minutes, the same thing happened again. This time, it displayed correctly but it still didn’t give me my reward.

Expected situation:
Doesn’t freeze and go to shade, and gives me reward.

Reproduction Steps
Open event
2. Click on a flower

Screenshots of the bug: I don’t have a screenshot of the pop up, all I caught was the shade screen.

4EB4127C-85FB-467F-A9E0-DF72C39E645F.png

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If you want to know what the reward was, feel free to contact support so we can look for you. Please let me know if it happens again, we couldn't reproduce it on our end this morning.