• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Royal Pass Cost

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The Royal Event Pass is an interesting addition to events. I tried it a couple of times and found it useful, but too expensive. Then I started thinking about what you get and how the cost is a bit less than expected...depending on how far you can get.

If I manage to get to 140, (I'm at 57 now and think that will be about where I finish), I get 4 sips...each worth 50 diamonds I would spend in the next FA anyway. So the real cost is 1300 diamonds. Are the other prizes worth that? Not for me.

On the other hand, if I make it to 160 I also get a blueprint ...worth 300 diamonds. Now my cost will be 1000. That's still pricey, but I think, given the other things, it's okay and I'll probably purchase it.

Finally, in my opinion it's the other prizes that are too weak to overcome the cost. If there were 2-3 pet foods, and instead of 2 five hour instants and 5 five hour instants it was 5 and 10, I might be more inclined. Of course, the 10 five hour instants would probably be out of my reach as I would still only get to 140-160, but still, things would be more tempting.

So what's your formula for "buy" or "don't buy?"

AJ

Huor

I'm waiting to see if adjustments are made. Nice idea, but what they have chosen to put in there just holds no value for me. Don't get me wrong, the blueprints and pet food are great, there's just only one of each of them in reach of the average player. Pull some of the stuff I make every 3 hours and fill it in with RR's, troop instants, enchantment packs, more than one new building, etc... and they may very well relieve me of my 1500 diamonds on a regular basis. Edited: forgot to add that the Sip of Clarity being added is a step in the right direction!

Last edited by a moderator:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think the only way I would ever get the Royal Prize Pack would be if I were getting multiple blueprints from it. It is possible, but the 2nd blueprint is beyond what a player would typically get in an event from quests alone. So basically I think the Royal Prize Pass is only worthwhile if I were also going all out and spending extra in the event to try to get gold league.

Guurt The Destroyer

I think the only way I would ever get the Royal Prize Pack would be if I were getting multiple blueprints from it. It is possible, but the 2nd blueprint is beyond what a player would typically get in an event from quests alone. So basically I think the Royal Prize Pass is only worthwhile if I were also going all out and spending extra in the event to try to get gold league.

This is spot on.

A blueprint is worth 300 gems. I would gladly spend the 1,500 gems on the Royal Prize if wasn't actually overpriced.

I suppose if you have been playing for a long time and you have tons of gems, but 1,500 gems is still a lot to me and I would never waste it on 1 blueprint (everything else in the pack is just noise).

BrinDarby

The RP pass building has got to be better than we can get....
pretty much any other way ( per tile ). Cost is 1200 diam.
You have to assume the 1 BP ya get is the 300 rebate ya get.

Considering how overpriced everything is in this game, then
1200 diam doesn't seem so bad...... for a bldg, but only if its
better than other winable/earnable bldgs are in stats.