• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event schedule

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I am also in a spot where I am WAY WAY WAY over scouted, but I don't mind opening another. Heck, at this point I will never have to stop to complete a province to open the next chapter. LOL, at least in Khel.

DeletedUser26654

Well, that's why it's just catching its' breath. I took most of Saturday off, as I was elsewhere. So, it wasn't as if I had to have something to do. Was just saying. That particular quest lined up with the timing of both not running was an unfortunate timing "thing". Interesting how it couldn't have been a simpler one exchanged for that time period, mkay? I DO align my quests with other events. But, thanks for playing!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Crackie has reminded me to whine over bear artifacts.. I so need them for ALL my BEARs in all my cities... Smokey and Ice really need some plumping and my black and whites need some too, cuz I REALLY like the bears as much as the Birds.