• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Event Task carry over from Beta

DeletedUser21745

Game version: v1.109.2-(e876fb3) (2020-07-23 11:31)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Google Chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Burger Meister Meister
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Sorcerers Pilgrimage - Task 15

Current situation:
Task 15 for the Event reads "Solve 2 Encounters or Solve 2 Tournament Encounters"

Expected situation:
Task 15 for the Event reads was expected to read "Solve 2 Encounters or Solve 8 Tournament Encounters"
This appears to be a carry over from the Beta Testing of the single encounter new tournament format.

Reproduction Steps
View task 15 of the event
New Tournament in live.png

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Last edited by a moderator:

T6583

I saw this as well and my first thought was dispite being told on Beta that the new tournament changes would be awhile before coming to Live that it will be coming to Live alot sooner than it was lead to believe. I'm hoping that this was just due to having to change the coding due to the Beta testing.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I agree this was probably due to changes on beta for new tourney structure. It looks like we still have the old tourney structure on live.
That said, I have seen 'changes to events between Beta and Live are always possible' in lots of places for every event, this one included. Since this will just make those quests easier to complete on live, I doubt there will be complaints:)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That is the updated quest from Beta. There will be several more like that. Changes tend to happen in general, and some people don't update their quest cheat list in time for Live release.

DeletedUser21745

Live tournament is 4 encounter. I finished the task with 2 regular encounters before the tournament started so I don't know if the task requires 2 tournament encounters or 8 regardless of what the text says. My question/bug is whether or not he text is wrong.

michmarc

The quest I just finished was 4 encounters or 4 tourney encounters. I did 4 tourney encounters and it finished. I think you're right in that the normal 4:1 ratio was 'fixed' since Beta has the new tourney format, but they forgot to adjust the ratio back when they went to live.