• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Events

Gath Of Baal

It would be nice if the event rewards were all for evolving, instead of the mini prizes in between. Its very hard to evolve the buildings you can.
Just my opinioN
Love game!!

IMO it would make it way to easy this way..

This is only the first year in Elvenar of the evolving prizes and we have yet to see if the artifacts for previously won evolving buildings will come around again in year 2.. The next Phoenix event will be coming up soon enough and we will see .. I hope so, i want another fire phoenix :)

If it was to easy there would be a lot less incentive for anyone to buy diamonds during events.

Deleted User - 3932582

The next Phoenix event will be coming up soon enough and we will see .. I hope so, i want another fire phoenix :)
Allegedly, there will be a new evolving Phoenix (Cold Fire Phoenix) for the next spring event, and it will need different artifacts than the existing ones. Of course, all of this can still change before the event hits live. So another Fire Phoenix... unlikely.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Allegedly, there will be a new evolving Phoenix (Cold Fire Phoenix) for the next spring event, and it will need different artifacts than the existing ones. Of course, all of this can still change before the event hits live. So another Fire Phoenix... unlikely.

In my native language if they make a direct translation from english it will be named (translated back to english) Gangreen Phoenix.:eek:

And it requires Gangreen Artefacts lol.

Deleted User - 3932582

In my native language if they make a direct translation from english it will be named (translated back to english) Gangreen Phoenix.:eek:

And it requires Gangreen Artefacts lol.
LOL, I really want now Gangrene Phoenix and Leper Phoenix ;) Would be a great Halloween theme.

Or yeah, and when fed they would give -25% and -50% health modifier, continuing with a theme of event prize deterioration. You've heard it here first! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gath Of Baal

Lucky Phoenix -- Feed 1 time a week for a 20% chance of a random artifact , the more you feed it in a week the greater the chance