• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sprite1313

@Henroo ~ do you know at what level the Witch's Hut starts giving you Orcs?
So I should keep an eye out for Triumph of Tides and Echoes of the Forgotten (#1 in your opinion)
What do you think about Solar Training Ground? Yay or Nay?
The Witch's Hut gives orcs in Chapter 8 (Orcs and Goblins); even the base will give orcs, the quantity increases as you evolve it.

@Henroo's comments about the Echoes of the Forgotten were that it is the best Orc producer; so if that is what you need/want, then it is worthwhile. If you prefer to get your orcs elsewhere, or are willing to take a hit in orcs to gain other resources, then it might not be for you. Like @Henroo said, the Witch's Hut gives about 66% as many orcs, but ALSO gives you frogs (great fighters) and KP. They are fairly comparable on pop/culture.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
The Witch's Hut gives orcs in Chapter 8 (Orcs and Goblins); even the base will give orcs, the quantity increases as you evolve it.

@Henroo's comments about the Echoes of the Forgotten were that it is the best Orc producer; so if that is what you need/want, then it is worthwhile. If you prefer to get your orcs elsewhere, or are willing to take a hit in orcs to gain other resources, then it might not be for you. Like @Henroo said, the Witch's Hut gives about 66% as many orcs, but ALSO gives you frogs (great fighters) and KP. They are fairly comparable on pop/culture.
I have gotten to a point where I need Orcs for the World Provinces..... And I'm only in the Fairies Chapter....... I'm a little city and need the Expansions to help me grow. I hate the idea of having to pay diamonds for the Orcs in the Province, until I reach Chapter 8, but it looks like I don't have a choice.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So I should keep an eye out for Triumph of Tides and Echoes of the Forgotten (#1 in your opinion)
Witch Hut will not give you orcs until the Orcs chapter. Nothing in the game will until that level. The Solar Training Grounds gives you Orc Warriors. These are a heavy melee unit you fight with and are not the same as regular orcs (which are a resource and are not used in combat). There is also a building called Grounds of Orc Strategists you can make in the magic academy. This will give you free Orc Strategists, which are heavy ranged troops you fight with. Although Orc Warriors (heavy melee) and Orc Strategists (heavy ranged) are different kinds of troops, in my opinion Orc Strats are better. So I would advise Grounds of Orc Strategist instead of Solar Training Ground

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have gotten to a point where I need Orcs for the World Provinces..... And I'm only in the Fairies Chapter....... I'm a little city and need the Expansions to help me grow. I hate the idea of having to pay diamonds for the Orcs in the Province, until I reach Chapter 8, but it looks like I don't have a choice.
Instead of spending diamonds in the place of orcs in order to clear enough provinces to get an expansion, what about just buying a premium expansion with diamonds?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I love my solar training grounds. Love my witch hut, boblin, and my queen fairy retreat, and golem is good too (original). Heck, get all the evolving buildings you can, provided you have a reasonable expectation of getting 9 artifacts to evolve them (very few are truly bad, if any, if they are fully maxed). They're free stuff and the only thing they cost is the 3x3 or 4x4 footprint. And now that Inno made them teleportable, they're even more useful than before.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It seems like they are doing all they can to force us (especially the newbies like me) to have to spend our diamonds to participate in the events. Hey INNO, be nicer to us, ok? Think about the little guys.
As an example: I got this 'thing' in the Spire. I had no idea what is was. My Archmage said it was used to evolve the "Boblin" (what the H**l is that?! haha).
My point is, why couldn't Inno give me the "BOBLIN"? I would have been far more excited about that than getting something I can't even use!!
I save mine to use on what I want the most. Nothing else.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Elvenar! These back to back to back to back events are WAY too much! You need to give us a BREAK! Please.
We have had a player who has been around since nearly the beginning quit due to your actions. And I am getting there. I beg you to think this through.
I don't know of anyone who is not burning out due to your incessant actions. PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK BETWEEN EVENTS. P L E A S E
I understand what you're saying. But nobody forces anybody to play every single event currently available. This is supposed to be to keep the crazy all day everyday players from getting bored. That's why they added tiny new features I think, like the cauldron and seasons.