• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suka13

Elvenar! These back to back to back to back events are WAY too much! You need to give us a BREAK! Please.
We have had a player who has been around since nearly the beginning quit due to your actions. And I am getting there. I beg you to think this through.
I don't know of anyone who is not burning out due to your incessant actions. PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK BETWEEN EVENTS. P L E A S E

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
It seems like they are doing all they can to force us (especially the newbies like me) to have to spend our diamonds to participate in the events. Hey INNO, be nicer to us, ok? Think about the little guys.
As an example: I got this 'thing' in the Spire. I had no idea what is was. My Archmage said it was used to evolve the "Boblin" (what the H**l is that?! haha).
My point is, why couldn't Inno give me the "BOBLIN"? I would have been far more excited about that than getting something I can't even use!!

Last edited:

Smooper

The events like the one we just had (the Great Excavation) are definitely participate if you want. I hardly ever work hard in these and will probably not get any more fully evolved buildings. They aren't really necessary. Plenty of other things you can place, like AW's, to fill your city. Tournaments and the Spire are almost mandatory, though, for serious players who are in serious fellowships. If you decide not to participate in a tournament then you hurt your team just as much as you hurt yourself. So I try to only focus on those types of activities.

Fellowship Adventure is another that is team oriented so there is plenty to do in just those 3 types of events.

free-spirit

It seems like they are doing all they can to force us (especially the newbies like me) to have to spend our diamonds to participate in the events. Hey INNO, be nicer to us, ok? Think about the little guys.
As an example: I got this 'thing' in the Spire. I had no idea what is was. My Archmage said it was used to evolve the "Boblin" (what the H**l is that?! haha).
My point is, why couldn't Inno give me the "BOBLIN"? I would have been far more excited about that than getting something I can't even use!!
You can craft the Boblin's Express in the Magic Academy. The Artifacts were added to the Spire, so players that weren't around when the event they were earned from still have a chance to build and evolve those prize buildings. Before, you were just out of luck.

I generally enjoy the events, love the Spire and the Tourney but don't love the FA. I was worried about the season's event feeling too much of a chore, but even that has been fine.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I see it from another perspective, esp for early game/new players. The Spire and MA allows new players the ability to obtain old buildings (base and artifacts). That is NOT a bad thing! There was a time when if you missed the original event, then wah wah, no main event building for you, and this included powerful buildings like Brown Bear and Fire Phoenix. It also means if you didn’t do well enough on current event to evolve something fully, even after FAs, you still have the ability to complete it later. Also not a bad thing! As an Archmage, giving new and weaker players the opportunity to catch up would only help my fellowship be stronger. Wait, but there’s more…if you succeeded so well in the event that you got TWO bases or extra set pieces, you now can have multiple sets of that building. Still not a bad thing! I accidentally deleted a Witch Hut. Used my support undo to reclaim it, but I feel more at ease now that I have two of them. Didn’t need to spend a single dime. If you don’t need any of it, then don’t worry about it and frag away or ignore the event completely. Eventually, you will play long enough to not have room for every event building anyway so the FOMO is lessened about events. But for early players, the constantly need junk to frag is real. The Excavation event is difficult to obtain daily exclusives so it’s hard to acquire buildings to frag. Then you have an idle MA for a few weeks. The events do feel like a lot, but you can ignore them. If you have the keeping up with the Joneses syndrome, then the FOMO would stress you out. Who cares what other people are doing to their cities though. Like even people that acquired 10 Twilights…yeah, good luck with the sustainable pet food management. They got the bills paid though.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The base building for Boblin's Express should now be in the magic academy. Anytime a new set of artifacts rotates into the Spire of Eternity, the building those artifacts goes to is also put into the magic academy as a crafting option. Just keep checking the magic academy and eventually you should get an option to craft the Boblin's Express building.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
@free-spirit @crackie @Henroo ~ I definitely understand what you are saying. They're all good positive points. However, please consider how difficult it is for a new player to accumulate enough spell fragments & combining catalysts to be able to purchase these buildings.
Yeah, I know! I know! Be patient!! I am not good at that. But, guess I better learn if I'm gonna play this game

free-spirit

@free-spirit @crackie @Henroo ~ I definitely understand what you are saying. They're all good positive points. However, please consider how difficult it is for a new player to accumulate enough spell fragments & combining catalysts to be able to purchase these buildings.
Yeah, I know! I know! Be patient!! I am not good at that. But, guess I better learn if I'm gonna play this game
I have a few small cities, so I do understand where you're coming from. You don't need all of the Evolving buildings, but some are quite good. If you win an artifact for an evolving building you don't want, then it is worth 2000 Spell fragments to disenchant. That will help you to earn enough to craft the buildings that you DO want. (just trying to help you see the bright side, lol)

crackie

I have a chap 5 city too. Still working through maxing out Polar Bear, but he is currently adorable at lvl 4. Unwanted artifacts give lots of frags. And you will be fine. That @free-spirit has no patience either and survived 7yrs of elf gaming.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I have a few small cities, so I do understand where you're coming from. You don't need all of the Evolving buildings, but some are quite good. If you win an artifact for an evolving building you don't want, then it is worth 2000 Spell fragments to disenchant. That will help you to earn enough to craft the buildings that you DO want. (just trying to help you see the bright side, lol)
I know you are just being kind free-spirit and I thank you

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@free-spirit and @crackie what's your opinions of the Boblin Express? (what a funny name haha)
It is a pretty good evolving building. Not as good as Witch Hut or Triumph of Tides, but it is probably in the top 30% or so overall. You are currently in Fairies. If you could get 9 artifacts for it and fully evolve it to stage 10 it is going to give you 432 population and 864 culture. Every day it will give you 6080 tier 3 goods, 2 relics, and a magical manufacturing spell. At higher levels, some of the production of goods turns into mana, then into divine seeds. The 1 free MM spell a day is one of the best parts of it. Having a good supply of these really helps make goods. And it is also very useful for quests that want you to gain an enchantment.

crackie

@free-spirit and @crackie what's your opinions of the Boblin Express? (what a funny name haha)
Agree with @Henroo. If you can fully evolve it, it's worth putting out. The relics are nice for quests when you don't have tourney access on certain days. Also, Boblin is a mafia boss with vast an underground network. He can be useful in certain situations.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
It is a pretty good evolving building. Not as good as Witch Hut or Triumph of Tides, but it is probably in the top 30% or so overall. You are currently in Fairies. If you could get 9 artifacts for it and fully evolve it to stage 10 it is going to give you 432 population and 864 culture. Every day it will give you 6080 tier 3 goods, 2 relics, and a magical manufacturing spell. At higher levels, some of the production of goods turns into mana, then into divine seeds. The 1 free MM spell a day is one of the best parts of it. Having a good supply of these really helps make goods. And it is also very useful for quests that want you to gain an enchantment.
Sounds amazing. Sounds like an investment worth making. I also have a witch hut. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Triumph of Tides as well.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Elvenar! These back to back to back to back events are WAY too much! You need to give us a BREAK! Please.
We have had a player who has been around since nearly the beginning quit due to your actions. And I am getting there. I beg you to think this through.
I don't know of anyone who is not burning out due to your incessant actions. PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK BETWEEN EVENTS. P L E A S E
@Suka13 ~ I apologize for taking over your post! It wasn't my intention. :confused:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Sounds amazing. Sounds like an investment worth making. I also have a witch hut. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Triumph of Tides as well.
The Witch Hut does not truly become amazing until the Orcs and Goblins chapter. At Orcs chapter level or higher, a fully evolved Witch Hut is the 2nd best producer of orcs in the game (Echoes of the Forgotten is #1). However the orcs are all you get from Echoes. The Witch Hut gives you Faineant Frogs (heavy ranged miltary unit) and 3 knowledge points in addition to the orcs.