• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Everyone!

DipDude

Hi! My name is DipDude. I played TW2 on the EN server, but got bored with that and came here. I also have a US TW2 account (although I prefer to remain anonymous). This is my first ti.e playing Elvenar and any pointers would be much appreciated. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to playing with some of you!
P.S. Not sure how to switch between "realms" or whatever and am mobile so if someone could help me out with that, that's be great. ;)

DipDude

If you wanna know more about me and my TW2 career on the US. I'd be happy to share. Is anyone here familiar with the game? I am quite popular with people on the US server.

OIM20

Heya! *waves*

To switch between worlds, you'll first click/tap on the wheel/gear. That will open another screen where you will click/tap "logout".
gear.jpg
acct settings.jpg
Then you'll be on a screen that will look something like this:
world select screen.jpg
You would just pick whichever world you want to play in from there. :) If you don't already have a city there, it won't be in green, like in this screen:
world select screen no city.jpg
If you choose one of those worlds, the game will walk you through setting up a new city. You can have eight cities on one account. :D

Gladiola

Welcome! Elvenar has a bit of a different pace than TW2. One tip is that I recommend against overextending yourself on the map really early on. That can make battles very difficult. How you build your city and figuring out how to fit everything in is more challenging than in Tribal Wars. It's also a lot more fun, or at least I think it is!

Focusing on boosted goods is a mechanic that's not available in Tribal Wars -- in this game it is often best to produce just your boosted good of the three available in each tier and then trade for others.

DipDude

These are all great suggestions. Thank you very much! And thank you to OIM20 for providing me with my first lesson ;). If you all should not guess. I am Elements in the US servers on TW2. Some may know me well, some may not. I will continue looking forward to playing this game. I just hope it has better programming than TW2; ). Lots of issues that I wish to be fixed lol. Either way, thank you for the rapid response, I will gladly take advice from experienced players as long as it is helpful ;).

DipDude

I have found the way to switch between worlds ;). I think I'll just focus on my one tho as I have to keep active on TW2 as well ;). Thanks for all the tips!
Heya! *waves*

To switch between worlds, you'll first click/tap on the wheel/gear. That will open another screen where you will click/tap "logout".
Then you'll be on a screen that will look something like this:
You would just pick whichever world you want to play in from there. :) If you don't already have a city there, it won't be in green, like in this screen:
If you choose one of those worlds, the game will walk you through setting up a new city. You can have eight cities on one account. :D

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, DipDude Nice to meet you! I hope you stick around; we're a good bunch of people, I think, and I've been helped so much here.