• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Looking forward to this one :) I think Rise of Phoenix was my first 'have to have' event prize. Then I got a 2nd Rise of Phoenix from the first FA. Since then those 2 have been on my 'refuse to sell off' list. The first one was my first RR spell upgrade :cool: I do look forward to the Phoenix Easter egg events!! :D:D

@NormalMoon Glad I'm one of only a handful of folks who could ever get 2 Rise of Phoenix :p One way to not be same old. Seriously though, you will find once you get to guest races and space is really tight that there is only so much you can do since it does save space having like sized buildings together. That is why I have replaced my event buildings every main event. It is nice to freshen up the landscape.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
All the information you need for this event is here, based on our experiences in Beta Server:

https://tinyurl.com/y68h8zh7

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship

56285207_10213669211185192_8894231929704939520_n.jpg

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Tedious I could go get a copy of her most recent one, but I'm tired (& lazy tonight, :p).
Here's a link to the copy I made. I share this one with members of my FS, so there are some extra notes on there from me. There were some revisions to the original 'upgrade a bldg' quests (three quests). It had to do with odd wording on beta (ex: upgrade 2 lvl 4 bldgs instead of upgrade 2 bldgs to lvl 4) that changed the requirements. Instead of overwriting them, I put them next to the ones already there using the same color coding since we never know which wording will make it to live:
http://bit.ly/EasterPhoenix2019

bkbajb

So far I am glad to see that there are not too many complaints about this event. What I see Inno doing is giving us the opportunity to get prizes that are suited for our playing style. Example is the information available if you want to get more KP. Now you know which chests give you the best odds. Also, the new grand prizes are different. Again, go for the prize that suits your playing style. Let's hope that Inno keeps doing things like this.

Deleted User - 3932582

So far I am glad to see that there are not too many complaints about this event. What I see Inno doing is giving us the opportunity to get prizes that are suited for our playing style.
Well, if you're looking for complaints... ;) This is less about this particular event, but more about the new setup that started with the last event. Basically, all the interesting prizes (I know, subjective) are stuffed into the grand prize rotation. This means actually reduced opportunity to get prizes that are suited for our playing style (for some).

Previously, there were some awesome things in the daily prizes - wishing wells, trading outposts, some sets even (Winter Market Set was awesome). So if you wanted something specific, and didn't care much about anything else, you could collect event currency and go all in on particular days, and get multiple items that you wanted. Now, you can't do that for a lot of things. This also means that in order to get, say, just one Trading Outpost or Wishing Well in the last event, you have to get all the other grand prizes in the rotation (set items, ferris wheel, ancient monument etc). Even if you couldn't care less about them.

So yeah, I personally prefer previous event setups. But for this event, at least grand prizes look quite interesting. Unlike the last event for me, where I was just collecting instants...

Speaking of, other chest rewards (outside of chances to win daily items) look weak to me. From that perspective, last event looked much better - there were portal profits, time boosters etc. This time you don't get PPs at all, few time boosters, few additional feathers etc... Only plus change is some spells - if you're into that kind of thing... ;)

But absence of non-boosted goods quests should make it more space-efficient - you only need to worry about workshops. This is nice ;)

qaccy

I'm not sure how to feel about the Phoenixes. On the one hand, they look incredibly powerful. On the other, they make AWs seem rather lackluster in comparison. The Fire Phoenix gives a permanent damage bonus to all units that's higher than any level 30 AW and it affects ALL units rather than just a single type. The AWs do provide other bonuses as well, but still...it seems like a bit much. Probably an unpopular opinion since people tend to like 'overpowered' things!

DeletedUser4372

are those 3 buildings, that say they each need a 4x4 footprint? why am i the only one seeing this as a show stopper? am i supposed to cannibalize my visiting race i am doing? maybe destroy every ? Do we actually NOT need to place those buildings? i read the instructions above. this is first day, i will just do the quests as they come. like i do all these events. back to the game. :+)

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Fire Phoenix gives a permanent damage bonus
But this bonus only kicks in when you feed it and lasts for 24hrs then you have to feed it again. Pet Food is crafted using relics, CC spells and fragments. So the 'permanent' status is not so permanent.
are those 4 buildings, that say they each need a 4x4 footprint? why am i the only one seeing this as a show stopper? am i supposed to cannibalize my whole visiting race i am doing? maybe destroy every ? what? destroy what next? or do we actually NOT need to place those buildings?
General consensus is to hold off placing any of the bldgs until the end of the event. They only really shine at higher levels and the Phoenix Artifacts you get to evolve them are limited. Best to see how many you have and pick the bldg that gives you the most benefit for your play style then place & evolve that one. My plan is to hold onto the others until we see what 'rarely outside this event' means in terms of getting more Phoenix Artifacts in the future.

Last edited: