• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Risen Malchiah

Already in the game are the Martial Monastery/Sanctuary and Unleashed Unit Upgrade. Those provide HP for all units and pair nicely with the fire phoenix.
Yeah, it's just a shame that Unleashed Units are so difficult to find now that so many new crafting recipes are crowding the list. I managed to make only 1 in the last few weeks and I check nearly every cycle for all my cities.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Does anyone know what magical bonus effects the Fire Phoenix gives you when you feed it? Does it only strengthen your troops in battle when you feed it? If that's the case, I'm going to be spending a lot of time making pet food.

Risen Malchiah

Ugh, I should have placed a Fire Phoenix in my city. The Storm Phoenix gets hungry every 3 hrs. It's like caring for a newborn baby. We're not going to get any sleep. Lol.
If you are using the Storm or Aureate Phoenix, I wouldn't feed it all the time. That really would get expensive. The most valuable times to feed those 2 are right before collecting an overnight production and then you can squeeze in one additional 3 hr cycle before it ends (assuming you remember to collect in 3 hrs before the pet food wears off).

Kekune

I have 53 hours and 33 feathers to go to get my fire chicken up to 10
2 last quest to do + daily quest and whatever feathers I find in my city.. Im on the edge here, IF I get it. its gonna be by pure luck lol

Luck is so fickle. My main city, I'm at lvl 9 and it'll be down to the wire on another artifact. My other city got to 9 and banked 2 extra artifacts...that must be a statistical outlier, from what I've seen of the math.

Kekune

It also matters if you are more active in one city than another. That can easily add 100 or more essences to your pool, at 3-4 a day for a month.

I am, but my active city is the one that's behind. I've been super diligent about picking up the essences in that one, but the other city hit the 200 bonus essence in the purple chests about 5 times almost back to back. *shrugs* Just dumb luck.

DeletedUser20951

I play both of my cities the same amount, nearly exactly down to the logins (I often login even when I don't actually need to, just to check that I haven't forgotten anything, which I usually have), and the 'sticking' on rolls seems to happen with one or the other. My Elven city snagged extra essence time after time after time in various chests, while I lagged behind here, ending up with enough phoenix upgrades for a max and level nine, respectively, along with thirty-seven and twenty-eight Wells. Good haul, and I'm accustomed to the ebb and flow of 'luck'.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Help? I know it is here somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I'm trying to remember what was posted as the average amount of essence needed for each Artifact / prize. I'm up to where it takes 30 feathers per prize so.....

Deleted User - 3932582

As a rule of thumb, you're looking at about 21 essence per feather on average, so with 30 feathers per GP it's ~630 essence. Considering Artifacts are only every second GP, you're looking at about 1260 essence per Artifact.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Help? I know it is here somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I'm trying to remember what was posted as the average amount of essence needed for each Artifact / prize. I'm up to where it takes 30 feathers per prize so.....
It depends on the strategy you follow, vis-a-vis optimizing for feathers, or optimizing for Daily Prize.

There's some analysis of which boxes yield how many required-essences per feather:
https://minmaxgame.com/evolution-of-the-phoenix-event-analysis/

Edit to add: this conversation (Started by MinMax) probably has more than you want to know about comparing the strategies: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/evolution-of-the-phoenix-event-analysis.19924/