• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

DeletedUser18216

Does anyone know yet whether or not we will have the ability to evolve our Phoenixes after the event ends? I've evolved one all the way, but really would like to evolve another at some point. Has there been any info on this yet?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I found a Royal Restoration spell in my inventory. Can one use this spell to upgrade the Phoenixes? I noticed the description says, 1 spell per tile.
You can upgrade it to the next chapter with 16 RRs (because it is 4x4) but you can not evolve it to the next stage. That will improve the culture and the outputs of tools and coins, possibly bringing it up to where it produces portal profits instead of coin instants, but will have no effect on the feeding results.
Does anyone know yet whether or not we will have the ability to evolve our Phoenixes after the event ends? I've evolved one all the way, but really would like to evolve another at some point. Has there been any info on this yet?
There is nothing definite.

The Unbeliever

@Ashrem: given that we were gifted with 3 different Phoenix this year, I wouldn't be surprised at all if next year's Spring event at least sees the evolution kits return in some form...
Spring 2021 though? Probably see us get something 'new' instead?

Also what we may see as an example, over in FoE, we've had the Spring cherry garden set in some form or another as prizes for the past 3 years now. ;)
However Halloween + Fall event Cider Mills are the only other 'seasonal' events which has had the same building/s + evolutions from year-to-year, so take it with a grain of salt. (ie: summer was set buildings 2017 -> evolving buildings 2018, same with Winter 2017 vs. 2018...)

Tauriel Dragonwood

You know how sometimes we wish our children would stay little? They're so adorable and make us laugh with their antics that we don't want them to grow up too fast. Well... it looks like my Fire Phoenix is going to stay a baby for a while until the next evolution kit appears. Kirit and Krarak will watch over him. Isn't he cute? Thank you graphic artists for the incredible artwork you create and for giving us a pet Phoenix to care for. Maybe in the future we could have a pet dragon (preferably purple).
Fire Phoenix.JPG

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
None of that would surprise me. But none of it has been either said, or hinted at, by the team. All I said is there's nothing definite.

What the team has hinted at is that they are planning to have more pets. This likely means the Phoenix evolutions will not work on them, and you will have a whole new type of evolution for each pet set.

The Unbeliever

What the team has hinted at is that they are planning to have more pets. This likely means the Phoenix evolutions will not work on them, and you will have a whole new type of evolution for each pet set.
You can bet your diamond farms that we'll be getting more and more pets and/or other types of evolving buildings!
Just look at FoE:
1) Spring 2017 introduced the 'set buildings', then we got 2 unique sets in Summer event, then a massive 8-10 or so piece set for Xmas/Winter event... finally got a 'new' carnival set this year.
And then here... We got set buildings in Winter 2017 + '18, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, 2 unique sets in Fall 2018, and of course, the new Carnival event set this year.

2) January 2018 introduced the first evolving building, and we've had them pretty much nearly every single major event since! (only this past Feb's Carnival event didn't have an evolving building)
Watch that at least 2 of the next 3 seasonal events this year between Summer, Fall & Winter will probably give us new evolving buildings.

I'd honestly love to see the Summer event give us a building that adds a defense boost to our troops. ;)

DeletedUser9216

Well, if you're looking for complaints... ;) This is less about this particular event, but more about the new setup that started with the last event. Basically, all the interesting prizes (I know, subjective) are stuffed into the grand prize rotation. This means actually reduced opportunity to get prizes that are suited for our playing style (for some).

Previously, there were some awesome things in the daily prizes - wishing wells, trading outposts, some sets even (Winter Market Set was awesome). So if you wanted something specific, and didn't care much about anything else, you could collect event currency and go all in on particular days, and get multiple items that you wanted. Now, you can't do that for a lot of things. This also means that in order to get, say, just one Trading Outpost or Wishing Well in the last event, you have to get all the other grand prizes in the rotation (set items, ferris wheel, ancient monument etc). Even if you couldn't care less about them.

So yeah, I personally prefer previous event setups. But for this event, at least grand prizes look quite interesting. Unlike the last event for me, where I was just collecting instants...

Speaking of, other chest rewards (outside of chances to win daily items) look weak to me. From that perspective, last event looked much better - there were portal profits, time boosters etc. This time you don't get PPs at all, few time boosters, few additional feathers etc... Only plus change is some spells - if you're into that kind of thing... ;)

But absence of non-boosted goods quests should make it more space-efficient - you only need to worry about workshops. This is nice ;)
I love the Time Boosters, extra change, and work tools, great return prizes for any event. I try and load up for times needed between events. I love this game, but it can really get expensive purchasing diamonds when you really want to accomplish something! Although, this game has taught me patience at most. LOL : ) :p

DeletedUser20951

Ah, the doldrums from the cessation of a long event is upon me. Seeking out fragments to pluck up is an annoyance while ongoing, but once it stops, I still have the urge to search the edges, as it feels like something that is meant, that I should being doing after each login, and my finger yearns to spin the trackball and drag about the screen, no matter how much I do not want to. Shh... It will pass. It will pass.

NightshadeCS

Ah, the doldrums from the cessation of a long event is upon me. Seeking out fragments to pluck up is an annoyance while ongoing, but once it stops, I still have the urge to search the edges, as it feels like something that is meant, that I should being doing after each login, and my finger yearns to spin the trackball and drag about the screen, no matter how much I do not want to. Shh... It will pass. It will pass.

100% with you, friend!

DeletedUser23708

I would not recommend disenchanting the 2 you aren't using. The max level is 10, and we may get more evolutions in the future- you could end up with all 3 being leveled up some day. Not worth the risk for a handful of spell fragments imo.
Mine are staying in the bag.
Mine have been in the bag and will now have a chance to evolve depending on the upcoming FA!