• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolve artifacts

DeletedUser20956

Rather than having artifacts being specific to only 1 item could you please make some generic ones??? Please!!! I have several like "Stonehenge" and "Coldfire Phoenix" that it looks like I may never get to evolve in my lifetime.

Dopeykr

Cold-Fire Phoenix will be a possibility during the 2021 Phoenix Event. Stonehenge not so much, bite the bullet and make spell fragments to use for the Phoenix Conversion Recipe.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Rijn I did not think the Coldfire Phoenix was that good. If you get the opportunity to convert Phoenix artifacts in the 2021 Phoenix event, you will be much better off to make regular Phoenix artifacts and then use them on a Fire Phoenix. An evolved Fire Phoenix is the single best combat aid in the game.

Dopeykr

It will be interesting to see if the would allow any conversion recipe to create Artifacts for the original Phoenix. Say 3 new Phoenix Artifacts + spell fragments + CC = 1 original Phoenix Artifact.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It will be interesting to see if the would allow any conversion recipe to create Artifacts for the original Phoenix. Say 3 new Phoenix Artifacts + spell fragments + CC = 1 original Phoenix Artifact.
They did exactly this during the Coldfire Phoenix event. It took 2 CF Phoenix artifacts and 3 combining catalysts to make 1 original Phoenix artifact. This recipe is no longer in the crafting rotation. However, it appears that Phoenix and Bear events are going to be a once a year thing. So there is a good chance that in the 2021 Phoenix event the opportunity to convert Phoenix artifacts will be put back in the crafting rotation.

Dopeykr

But wouldn't that conversion be for a Cold-Fire Phoenix Artifact; not an Original Phoenix Artifact.

Dopeykr

We could only dream for that. But the original question was about Stonehenge & Cold-Fire Phoenix.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We could only dream for that. But the original question was about Stonehenge & Cold-Fire Phoenix.

If it does not use pet food, it will never be back, in my opinion, so only Bear and Phoenix artifacts will keep coming back. Anything else is probably use it as-is or sell it.