• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Building page update in wiki

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I guess it counts as a suggestion, as i suggest you update the evolving building page in the wiki.. significantly.

Very straight forward. The evolving building page in the wiki contains only the most basic info from back in 2019. Or at least, 2019 was the last time that page was edited. (which says it all right there...) And the page should be updated. Inno keeps releasing new evolving buildings. We have a lot of them already. But no real congrated location of there information.

I request the evolving building page be updated to a manner similar to the AW page. With a list at the bottom showing every evolving building, its stats, and feeding effect; by chapter and stage.

It will be nice to have one page that actually has all this info. Especially if you want ppl to use these buildings. Being able to easily find info on them would help.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Hi @Dominionofgod
This is a top priority for me for the ElvenGems website. I hope to have new content for y'all early in the new year.
They currently have one of the better listings of them. Sadly that site isnt undated much any more. I know keeping up with that isnt easy; im not criticizing that.

Aside from that i do wonder about two other things about that site.
1. Why do they have such a light colored background to the pages.... and... white text? 0.o You cant see any of the text. I literally have to ctrl+a to highlight everything so i can see it.
Can anyone read the text in the picture below, under 'evolving buildings'? ... Did anyone even realize there was text before reading that? lol

2. What is up with the ads? - Dont get me wrong, im not complaining that there are 'any' ads at all. I get that... But they take up the vast majority of the window now. Ads on the right. Ads on the left. Ads coming down form the top. Ads coming up from the bottom. Alls that is left is the little square in the center to see the site at. - Things like that are why i dont blame ppl that use ad blockers so much...

gems evoloving buildings_01.jpg

None the less, its still one of the better sources for evolving building info 2021 and earlier. - And iv always loved the way there tables for buildings stats are layed out. I find that one of the best and easiest in terms of being able to see everything at once and yet keep it organized and understandable.

I did find this list today while searching in platinum leaf as well. Seems pretty good.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
none the less.. it still seems like something that inno should add to the game wiki since evolving buildings have becaome majopr type of building in the game.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
none the less.. it still seems like something that inno should add to the game wiki since evolving buildings have becaome majopr type of building in the game.
I think this makes sense since new players can craft the old evolving buildings and the artifacts and win the artifacts in spire.