• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving building poll

AtaguS

they could be exclusively offered in Fellowship adventures (2 universal artifacts per adventure)
Yes indeed. I'd even settle for 1 per adventure.. I've been playing 3 years and have never achieved a blueprint, but am happy they exist and am happy to keep working toward getting one. They could be as hard to achieve, or even rarer than blueprints...but there does need, in my opinion, to be at least the slight possiblity of evovling these buildings for newcomers if they are continuously offered in the MA.

Was on a break from playing during the initial roll out of evolves. It's no fun to watch my fellows strategize how best to use their bears or phoenixes in tournies and the spire, having really no idea what they're talking about and only aware that I'll never get to find out. And....still having these guys take up craftable space in the MA. However Inno solves that would be better, I think, than leaving it as is.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You don't need 10, you only need 9, because the building counts as one. And you don't need to spend anything unless you had horrible luck during the event or a bad fellowship that can't complete the fellowship adventure, to get all 9 artifacts you need.
you also don't need to be pedantic when everyone knew what he meant
And, in fact, he didn't say 10 artifacts, he said ten evolutions. Most people are getting 8 evolutions; the first in the building, and seven more from artifacts.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes indeed. I'd even settle for 1 per adventure.. I've been playing 3 years and have never achieved a blueprint, but am happy they exist and am happy to keep working toward getting one. They could be as hard to achieve, or even rarer than blueprints...but there does need, in my opinion, to be at least the slight possiblity of evovling these buildings for newcomers if they are continuously offered in the MA.

Was on a break from playing during the initial roll out of evolves. It's no fun to watch my fellows strategize how best to use their bears or phoenixes in tournies and the spire, having really no idea what they're talking about and only aware that I'll never get to find out. And....still having these guys take up craftable space in the MA. However Inno solves that would be better, I think, than leaving it as is.
What she said!