• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Buildings Reference

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Very nice. I was able to find the page with the search option but agree that a shortcut would be handy. Thank you ElvenGems crew :)

Talaedraiia

Love Elvengems and would like to thank you for all your hard work. I did find that when you click on Stonehenge’s chapter row, the additional information window doesn’t pop up. It worked for me on all the other buildings. I’m sorry if I mentioned something that you already knew about

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Love Elvengems and would like to thank you for all your hard work. I did find that when you click on Stonehenge’s chapter row, the additional information window doesn’t pop up. It worked for me on all the other buildings. I’m sorry if I mentioned something that you already knew about
Thank you :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Lelanya I found there is something important missing from the FA section on elvengems. The list of amount of tier 1 goods needed per chapter for the bracelet badge is nowhere to be found. I had to go dig it up from Platinum Leaf, so that I could share it with my fellowship on Beta.