• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving buildings

cdiamond

Chef
Just wondering if there is a thread or maybe a scroll that just covers evolving buildings?
I'm thinking of one that shows what each one produces at each evolution stage for each chapter.
I have a fully evolved chromafrost glacier from the woodelves chapter that gives mana and looking to see if others give mana.
thanks

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't know of a place where all evolving bldgs are listed with that info, but you can find all that info by looking up the specific evolving bldg on ElvenArchitect.
Here's a link to the Chromafrost Glacier on ElvenArchitect.
Go to the 'Evolving' column drop down and select the bldg stage. The table below will reflect the rewards and amounts produced in each individual chapter.

Lady Dastardly

Dew Spinner

Just wondering if there is a thread or maybe a scroll that just covers evolving buildings?
I'm thinking of one that shows what each one produces at each evolution stage for each chapter.
I have a fully evolved chromafrost glacier from the woodelves chapter that gives mana and looking to see if others give mana.
thanks
Here is the listing of all the evolve buildings and what they give by chapter...https://sites.google.com/view/public-druids/evo-stats

BlueBlade

@cdiamond I’m in the process of making slides for the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge section . The Pets of Elvenar is already posted there. Other buildings coming soon
There is a flaw on slide #28. It is only required to have 9 artifacts to be able to have an Evolving building at Level 10. The base Event building starts at Level 1. It's a great visual tool for the evolving Pet buildings that we need to feed for the extra benefit!

BlueBlade

Thank you @BlueBlade , the slides been fixed ;)
I love your slides...however every Evolving building on your site only needs 9 artifacts to get it to level 10. So there are other slides that need to be fixed.I would LOVE to put a link to your Slide show on my website. It's so cute! Who doesn't love the Elvenar pets??

Moon bear also (depending on chapter & upgrade) provides 2 types of non-boosted t-2 goods. It's awesome.

The Twilight Phoenix at level 10 offers 5% of the troops you lost during battle to be restored when fed pet food. Handy in the FAs when climbing the Spire and doing all provinces in the tournament.

Last edited: