• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Instants and Events

CrazyCuban

I have noticed that for the last few events I have not been able to gain all 10 evolving instants. Even after finishing all the quests and playing some of the daily quests I still can't gain all the evolving instants. Any help and ideas would be appreciated.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
It's important to pick up the currency around your city as often as possible. It doesn't seem like much when it comes in 1s and 2s, but it really adds up over the course of an event. That's all I've got. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've noticed the same thing. Doing all the quests won't get quite all the rewards unless you collect a lot of times ...more than twice a day since that's my average. It may be that since they tend to give them away in the FA that follows they feel we don't really need to win all 9 of them at once?

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've noticed the same thing. Doing all the quests won't get quite all the rewards unless you collect a lot of times ...more than twice a day since that's my average. It may be that since they tend to give them away in the FA that follows they feel we don't really need to win all 9 of them at once?

AJ

The Halloween event was the first one since 2019 where I did not get all 9 artifacts during the event in my US city, and in about a year in my Beta city, and that is without buying any extra currency in either city. In this event on Beta, I finished one grand prize past the 9th artifact and got the owl avatar. In my US city, I will have the 9th artifact tonight, after doing the quest and getting the free 30 from the daily, plus a few more spawns. That will probably leave enough over the final 6 days to get the avatar there as well. And yes, the only time I do not collect at least every 6 hours is when I am sleeping. but I get more than enough 2s and 3s from the spawns, on average, to easily make up for what I lose. Oh, and I never buy the Event building that adds one to all the spawns.

I also have to say that in an event with this system, that 100 extra currency from the newsletter can make a difference for the city you give it to, if you play more than one city on the same account.

CrazyCuban

Yeah it's weird. I have cities in all chapters and I build some workshops and teir one manufactories just for the events. I use the magic academy for coin instants, relics and whatever I can make. I keep my barracks full. I visit everyday and pick up the keys or whatever the events offer. I mean I don't know how much more I can do and still I can only gain 6 evolving instant.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You may need to change how you spend your keys in events like this. I almost never try for multiples of any of the daily prizes, so I think I spent the 45 keys to reshuffle only twice in the first 23 days of the event. I also set a limit on the boxes I would open. Basically, I would not open boxes on days there was only one prize that was the extra presents, and I would also try and wait until the two present prizes were a +2 and a +3 or +4. I stop opening boxes as soon as I get the daily and both the present prizes, and maybe one of the extra building prizes. Trying to time the use of the magnifying glass and the X2 so that you can use them on the present prizes also helps a lot. Doubling the +3 or +4 presents a few times makes a huge difference.

BrinDarby

for me it was pre-AshtonPh events versus post-AshtonPh events.
It sure seems not having a fed and evolved AshtonPh means that
nowadays, that 9th artifact is more often outta reach even when
complete'n all the tasks, with moderate drops pickups.