• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Phoenixes

Arkadia

Love them or hate them?

Which one is your favorite and why?

fire-phoenix-stg10.png
storm-phoenix-stg10.png
aureate-phoenix-stg10.png

• Fire Phoenix - Increases Unit damage by 5% per level
    lasts 24 hours per Pet Food feeding

• Storm Phoenix - Increases bonus effect of Magical Manufacturing Enchantments by 50% and 5% extra for each evolution level
    lasts 3½ hours per Pet Food feeding

• Aureate Phoenix - Increases production of boosted Goods by 15% for each evolution level
    lasts 3½ hours per Pet Food feeding

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Just to help the conversation, I am posting what each one does with 1 pet food.

Aureate Phoenix: +15% per evolution tier to normal boosted good production from a manufactory. Lasts 3 hours.

Storm Phoenix: +5% per evolution tier to the magical manufacturing spell bonus. Lasts 3.5 hours

Fire Phoenix: +5% per evolution tier to troop attack strength. Lasts 24 hours.

Last edited:

Arkadia

I personally loooooove the Storm Phoenix, just because its BLUE and very cute! :D:p;)

....but my practical brain tells me it's the least beneficial at my stage and gamestyle :eek:
So I will have to go with the Fire Phoenix, to get me a boost in the tourneys, which I do a lot sigh lol
I guess I'll have to stock up on Pet Food.... looks like Phoenixberries to me :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I wonder though, if the Pet Food works like the other enchantments so if we feed our bird right b4 collecting goods, then could have the benefit of the boost 2x (assuming 2nd collection within that 3.5 hrs)
yes, it works like that.
The Fire Phoenix and the Storm Phoenix are my favorites because they gave me a loving 2,400 shards
Ohhh I really hope that's a joke. It's entirely possible that you could upgrade more than 1 to max by getting more evolutions after the event...

DeletedUser22511

yes, it works like that.

Ohhh I really hope that's a joke. It's entirely possible that you could upgrade more than 1 to max by getting more evolutions after the event...

I thought you could really only evolve one, stage 5-6 at best without diamond use? (you can focus on all 3 but probably end up with low stage instead...)
And I thought evolving phoenix would go away when event ends.....that's why I am focusing on only one...fire one because effect is longer and beneficial through all chapter.
Am I understanding wrong? thought pet food stays in crafting but evolving part isn't....just hope that it comes back so I can evolve yellow phoenix.

DeletedUser20951

Going with the golden thingie, myself. Dislike the color, would prefer the blue, and recognize that red would no doubt be of the greatest use, but for a similar reason to why I avoid using spells, I like to keep the compulsions for more frequent logging in than normal down. I don't think the red chocobo would so much increase logins, exactly, but I can set up the gold to align with the goods production schedule I already have, while my tournamenting is a little more erratic and I'd have to plan more, which I'd rather not.

Risen Malchiah

And I thought evolving phoenix would go away when event ends.....that's why I am focusing on only one...fire one because effect is longer and beneficial through all chapter.
Am I understanding wrong? thought pet food stays in crafting but evolving part isn't....just hope that it comes back so I can evolve yellow phoenix.
The evolved buildings are permanent. The pet food is also here to stay. The only unknown is if/when we'll see evolution artifacts again, though I suspect future events will be the main source if these buildings prove to be popular.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I personally loooooove the Storm Phoenix, just because its BLUE and very cute! :D:p;)

....but my practical brain tells me it's the least beneficial at my stage and gamestyle :eek:
So I will have to go with the Fire Phoenix, to get me a boost in the tourneys, which I do a lot sigh lol
I guess I'll have to stock up on Pet Food.... looks like Phoenixberries to me :)

I am right there with you! I really do want the blue one but the fire one is most practical. That really took a whole lot of the fun out of it for me since chances are not good to make decent progress on 2. I kind of think that was an odd gamble on Inno's part. Great prizes IMO but with a whole lot of disappointment :(

DeletedUser19483

I wouldn't smash those, you don't know if you might like them one day and whether inno will ever offer the same item again
Oh I don't know I find that if I go through it like that I end up giving into me packrat tendencies. I once (chokes up)....I once(starts sobbing).....(breaks down).....NO! The memory is to painful to bear(runs off)

DeletedUser12171

I am right there with you! I really do want the blue one but the fire one is most practical. That really took a whole lot of the fun out of it for me since chances are not good to make decent progress on 2. I kind of think that was an odd gamble on Inno's part. Great prizes IMO but with a whole lot of disappointment :(
If your disappointment is due to not being able to level more than one Phoenix to a high level without spending money, I guess you'll have to stay disappointed.

It ever was and ever will be in this game that you will always get some good things but not every good things without spending some money. It's not hard to understand why the company made it this way, and I don't think it to be unreasonable