• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Phoenixes

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yup. it's a small incentive. On the other hand, have you looked at how many diamonds they charge to just buy essences? 200 is 1,000 diamonds, which prices the 200 at about $10.00

But you have to spend $20 to get +200 essence so unless buying diamonds anyway it isn't all that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Perhaps we are in different market segments. My group were offered 30% off essence purchases on the first day of the event, a week ago.

Also, remember that the mobile version is charging more, because of the cut the stores are taking.

Maybe. I got the bonus essence offer on Day 1 and I got it again today. And yes, but only the diamonds seem to be reduced when spending the same amount on mobile as on browser. When I bought the deal on the final day of Carnival, the amount in each package was the same for the same price on both platforms since it did not include diamonds.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I got the bonus essence offer on Day 1 and I got it again today.
I wonder if that was an assumption on your part. Because everyone I've engaged with got a different offer the first day. (30% off essences) than today (buy diamonds and get essences thrown in). I haven't encountered anyone else who got a buy-diamonds-get-essences on day 1.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I wonder if that was an assumption on your part. Because everyone I've engaged with got a different offer the first day. (30% off essences) than today (buy diamonds and get essences thrown in). I haven't encountered anyone else who got a buy-diamonds-get-essences on day 1.

It has been 8 days since it popped up, and that is a long time for my memory, but I am pretty sure they said the same thing.

Deleted User - 3932582

Hence the "small incentive" It's similar to the 10% off expansions, which I don't imagine people are generally falling over themselves to get.
I am falling over myself for 10% off expansions ;) As I only deal with free diamonds, this adds up. My last premium expansion was for 1,500 diamonds regular, but I waited long enough to snatch it for 150 diamonds less. 150 diamonds is pretty good in my book :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am falling over myself for 10% off expansions ;) As I only deal with free diamonds, this adds up. My last premium expansion was for 1,500 diamonds regular, but I waited long enough to snatch it for 150 diamonds less. 150 diamonds is pretty good in my book :)
Uhm, I don't know what you thought you got, but you didn't get a 1500 diamond expansion for 150. The deal is 10% off, so it would have been 1350 instead of 1500. (edit, boy did I read that wrong)

Last edited:

turfboss

Thank you for the help :) I get it now :)
I assume as an analogy for the fire phoenix that the bird has to be fed for the extra "fire power" to be added to my troops - I have evolved to a plus 20% and found that in the first use of the bird (it was in fact eating at the time) that my ability to win battles was significantly easier - what I am not sure of is do I have to feed the bird before I go to battle?

DeletedUser12171

I assume as an analogy for the fire phoenix that the bird has to be fed for the extra "fire power" to be added to my troops - I have evolved to a plus 20% and found that in the first use of the bird (it was in fact eating at the time) that my ability to win battles was significantly easier - what I am not sure of is do I have to feed the bird before I go to battle?

use the pet food on the building, it will activate the effect for 24h (fire) and 3.5h (storm and aureate)
petfood.JPG

petactivate.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16078

What real value do these have, in relation to space taken, can that space be used to create a more beneficial structure? 4x4 takes up quite a bit.

DeletedUser14363

I'm interested in the Aureate Phoenix because of its daily-collection effect, not so much its feeding effect. Already played the combat chicken and maxed it. The Aureate SEEMS to produce set-worthy amounts of goods, e.g. at stage 10 in chapter 8, it SEEMS to kick out 19.5k T1. According to Gems, that is.

A FSie noted that he maxed his Aureate, but that it doesn't kick out anywhere near that. He claims that he receives 1/3 that from his daily collections. Could someone who has maxed their Aureate confirm whether they actually receive what's listed on the Gems site for the bird's chapter level and evolution?

I'm a big fan of sets' unsupported (by pop, supplies, and culture) production. The Aureate seems the most "set-like" in that regard, so I'm curious if it's my way forward. Cheers!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm interested in the Aureate Phoenix because of its daily-collection effect, not so much its feeding effect. Already played the combat chicken and maxed it. The Aureate SEEMS to produce set-worthy amounts of goods, e.g. at stage 10 in chapter 8, it SEEMS to kick out 19.5k T1. According to Gems, that is.

A FSie noted that he maxed his Aureate, but that it doesn't kick out anywhere near that. He claims that he receives 1/3 that from his daily collections. Could someone who has maxed their Aureate confirm whether they actually receive what's listed on the Gems site for the bird's chapter level and evolution?

I'm a big fan of sets' unsupported (by pop, supplies, and culture) production. The Aureate seems the most "set-like" in that regard, so I'm curious if it's my way forward. Cheers!

None of the collections from the birds are daily. It take 48 hours to be ready to collect.