• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Excelsior (Recruiting)

HJK84

After a few changes in our roster, and maybe more changes to come, we are looking for a few like minded players.

We've been steady in 10+ Chests for years. Even when we had people missing, we pulled through.
Spire, was a hassle to tackle (lol), but we have been getting Gold for months now :cool:

Here's some of our Requirements;
-Obtain Min. 2000 pts, every tourney
-Clear Min. 2nd Boss in the Spire, every week
-Visits 4-5 times a week

We prefer a large city with boots in :marble:/:steel::scroll::gem: (and Soap!)
We have accepted smaller cities, with the promise of growth & achievement (trial basis)

Also, we try to achieve Top 20 in every Fellowship Adventure. We've done so for.... unsure how long, but long time ;)
Not to mention a few 1st places.

If you're someone who thinks these fit your wants & needs, check out our full Overview in game. And if it still interests you; reply here, PM me here or in game.

-Thanks, James :)

Last edited:

HJK84

One of our Top players is going on a longterm vacation/life plan, maybe retiring! :eek:
We are all happy for him & wish him well :cool:

This leaves us with yet another spot that can be filled by someone. (we have a few open)

Please read above. If it appeals to you; reply here, message me, or PM me in game (HJK84).

HJK84

We still have openings! :eek:
Even with open slot(s) we are still able to achieve ALL our goals o_O

We have another member who's going to be leaving us this week.

Please read above. If it appeals to you; reply here, message me, or PM me in game (HJK84).

HJK84

Still looking for players!

2 players decided to "quit" :(

Which means.... we have more openings once again!