• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Excelsior Seeks Highly Active Members

DeletedUser6470

We are small but mighty. With 12 members, we placed 14th in the last Fellowship Adventure.

What we offer
  • friendly environment - we enjoy sharing laughter, poking fun at each other and ourselves
  • drama free fellowship
  • having someone to chat with after a long day in real life
  • guidance by seasoned members
  • tips to help you advance (when you advance, the whole fellowship advances)
We believe in
  • teamwork
  • encouragement
  • treating everyone with dignity and respect
We expect
  • 4-5 neighborly visits a week
  • Participation in tournaments, minimum 1,000 points (this is not hard with support, even our small cities accomplish this)
  • response to communications (we disseminate a lot of information in emails and even chat discussions)
  • fair trades 2* & 3* (unless pre-arranged)
  • trades with fellowship members first, then neighbors
  • participation in fellowship governance (everyone's voice counts)
  • keep us informed if unable to play for real life issues (life happens, we realize this)

We are currently seeking
  • highly active players
  • players with a score of 50K or higher (you will be considered with a lower score if very active)
  • boosted goods of Steel, Planks, Scrolls, Silk, Dust & Gems
What we've accomplished
  • January Fellowship Adventure - placed #20 with only 11 members
  • March Fellowship Adventure - placed #14 with only 12 members
  • Average 5-6 chests with only half a fellowship
Imagine what we could do with your participation! Join us today!
Contact our archmage, one of our mages or sent us a request.
We can't wait to meet you!

Risen Malchiah

I'm excited to see an up-and-coming fellowship dedicated to tournament participation. I just joined and was pleasantly surprised to see the level of participation right from the start. It may be early for me to actually vouch for Excelsior, but I feel confident in saying that if anyone enjoys the tournaments and wants a fellowship where everyone participates, this may be the fellowship for you. Still plenty of room for you and a few friends to come on over. :)