• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Excess Ruin Shards

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All the portal buildings have specific names, so searching by that helps. You can see the names of all guest race buildings by looking in the settlement tab in the building store.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Ha...ain't that the truth! The forum is just as bad, go ahead search for Orc Portal Site! The search excludes the word orc, that's useful. /s

I have found a work around. If I search for = Elvenar Wiki Orc Portal Site on google...it points to the exact page I want(if it exists) it also gives forum posts with those words.

If you want better google searching then add site:elvenar.com to your search string and the results will be limited to pages in the elvenar.com domain.

DeletedUser27062

This can be super useful. You can then use the broken runes of all the wonders you never built to build the ones you do want. The shards are universal and can be forged into rune of any wonder, guaranteed to fit in the rune wheel when you collect 10 shards. I have completed entire rune wheels without owning a single rune of the wonder I am building and I am never stuck in the rune stages bc of this feature. It’s particularly useful when you are building the latest wonder and haven’t accumulated enough runes for it yet, but you’ve got 500+ runes for let’s say Tomes.

I want to know why we only get one rune shard when a rune breaks. By its very definition its a piece, a fragment so where are the other fragments from the rune? Also, if you collect 10 shards it should automatically cast a rune instead of staying in the forge. I won a few 10x rune shards in this event and they were wasted because I only had space for one in the forge.

DeletedUser27062

If it automatically casts a rune I would no longer be able to choose which wonder I want the broken shard bar to cast a rune into. That would suck.
This is true. How can we make it not suck?

Iyapo1

I do have to say that the presence of the sleeping titan in the grand prize rotation makes me pretty suspicious. I think Inno might have something in the works that would make broken rune shards more valuable.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I do have to say that the presence of the sleeping titan in the grand prize rotation makes me pretty suspicious. I think Inno might have something in the works that would make broken rune shards more valuable.
I know! Pair that with using runes for wonder research and this place is smelling fishy for sure!
p.s. I have a teammate that uses his ferris wheel to only make shards. o_O

hvariidh gwendrot

is there a thread to complain about the code that limits us to 1 of each evolve bldg but keeps giving us artifacts above and beyond any needs for that said 1 evolve bldg ? i know they can be disenchanted, but seriously way to many spares being thrown at me

Iamaita

Not all of them are limited to 1. Only some.
Which ones will show up in the MA again if you already have one? I thought if you didn’t get your multiples in the original event then you were limited to one. I think the only time I have seen a base come up for something I already have is in that winter sorcery where you could the pick owl, gingerbread, or bobblin base.

i8sh

I believe in the sorceries there was the option to get a 2nd base for some of the evolving buildings during the last event (if you made it that far), and in earlier events 2nd bases were frequently available as a prize. However, in terms of crafting, I have never seen a base available if you had one in inventory.

hvariidh gwendrot

you can win more while the events are running, can't craft any spares once event ends, even then there should be a matching of how many artifacts to how many of specific evolves a player has vs an endless stream, low grade annoyance not a deal breaker

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
you can win more while the events are running, can't craft any spares once event ends, even then there should be a matching of how many artifacts to how many of specific evolves a player has vs an endless stream, low grade annoyance not a deal breaker
As @i8sh pointed out you can also win more bases for old buildings in future events, so our spare artifacts may eventually be useful.

Talaedraiia

Are you 100% certain it wasn't from the witch hut event itself? I'm fairly sure it would have been huge news if it was possible to get one any other way so far.
No, I was new when the hut first came out and it was just a level 9 when I placed it and then some way I now have two fully evolved huts. Can’t remember how I did it but it was fairly recent. I think it must have been the event before the event where you could win something extra for the watchful owl, because I mentioned it to Henroo thinking it was then and he said no it was the owl. I know that sentence isnt very coherent, but is the best I can do. You just have to bear it with old senile ladies:)

Last edited: