• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Excess Ruin Shards

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The last Halloween event had the sorcery with the choice of two different Halloween bases.
How deep was that? I remember the sorcery that had Which hut/circle artifacts, not bases.
I now have two fully evolved huts.
Is it possible you bought it from a sale for RL$$? I don't think I've seen 2 fully evolved anywhere. Even if you did get a second base, where would the 10 artifacts to level it up have come from?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
How deep was that? I remember the sorcery that had Which hut/circle artifacts, not bases.

Is it possible you bought it from a sale for RL$$? I don't think I've seen 2 fully evolved anywhere. Even if you did get a second base, where would the 10 artifacts to level it up have come from?

I don't remember where is was in the grand prize chain and no one seems to be tracking that any more that I can find. Or maybe it was a League prize?

And the Winter event gave us the Sorcery with the choice of any of the three Winter evolving building bases.

Talaedraiia

I don't remember where is was in the grand prize chain and no one seems to be tracking that any more that I can find. Or maybe it was a League prize?

And the Winter event gave us the Sorcery with the choice of any of the three Winter evolving building bases.
I did win gold in the league in two events and did spend money when I got the hut

SoggyShorts

I don't think it was any of those, especially since it wouldn't explain it being fully evolved.
This I remember.
I did win gold in the league in two events and did spend money when I got the hut
To be clear, did you ever buy something like a $50 or $70 black Friday special? Because that's the only way I've ever seen Base+ 9x artifacts available outside of original events.

DeletedUser27062

I know! Pair that with using runes for wonder research and this place is smelling fishy for sure!
p.s. I have a teammate that uses his ferris wheel to only make shards. o_O
I miss the ferris wheel. :(

Talaedraiia

I don't think it was any of those, especially since it wouldn't explain it being fully evolved.

This I remember.

To be clear, did you ever buy something like a $50 or $70 black Friday special? Because that's the only way I've ever seen Base+ 9x artifacts available outside of original events.

I didn’t get it fully evolved. I don’t know if this is allowed or not and apologize if it isn’t, but I’m going to paste something that was posted in the news from beta section.
Dreamyn2 said:
@Tehya1 The current live event, the Forbidden Ruins, has the “Tome of Sorcerers Wisdom: Legendary Sorcery” for those who finish with league status of silver or gold. This “Sorcery” offers a choice of buildings from the previous Sorcerers set, Pilgrims Manor.
Yah, thanks for posting the clarification. I was taking a nap....

The last FA - the one following the Misty Forest 2021 event - had a "Tome of The Spirits" sorcery prize in each of Stages 2 & 3. That sorcery offers a choice between the 2021 Misty Forest artifact (Witch Summoning Circle) and the 2020 Misty Forest artifact (Witch's Hut artifact).

I think the sorceries are a great way to handle the problem of everyone needing different stuff.

Last edited: Today at 2:07 AM
of it in the event and in the FA that followedToday at 2:07 AM

SoggyShorts

I didn’t get it fully evolved. I don’t know if this is allowed or not and apologize if it isn’t, but I’m going to paste something that was posted in the news from beta section:
The last FA - the one following the Misty Forest 2021 event - had a "Tome of The Spirits" sorcery prize in each of Stages 2 & 3. That sorcery offers a choice between the 2021 Misty Forest artifact (Witch Summoning Circle) and the 2020 Misty Forest artifact (Witch's Hut artifact)
Yeah, I was here for that and got those, but there was no offer of a second base, and not enough to get 9 artifacts.
You have 2x Fully evolved Huts and I still can't see how unless there was a sale for "hut+9 artifacts" for $

Talaedraiia

Yeah, I was here for that and got those, but there was no offer of a second base, and not enough to get 9 artifacts.
You have 2x Fully evolved Huts and I still can't see how unless there was a sale for "hut+9 artifacts" for $
I also won two artifacts for it in the following FA and I can’t remember where the others came from

Iamaita

I have two witch hut bases from the 2020 misty forest, one fully evolved and one at stage 4. I won two summoning circle bases and 14 artifacts in the 2021 misty forest. I was hoping for an artifact conversion craft, but I never saw one. I was able to get 2 witch hut artifacts from the FA sorceries. That gets my second base to stage 6. I haven’t seen the artifacts come up anywhere else, but if someone spent a bit of money in the 2020 event, I can see them having enough artifacts to get the second base fully evolved.

Here is a slightly off topic sorcery question: If you get a sorcery for a building and wait to use it for a while, what level will the building be? The chapter when you won the sorcery or the chapter when you use it?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol Enevhar.
I changed chapter in a couple of cities, since we started getting Sorceries, and now have one for each chapter.
Do the spell ones count for quests in events?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Lol Enevhar.
I changed chapter in a couple of cities, since we started getting Sorceries, and now have one for each chapter.
Do the spell ones count for quests in events?

For gaining enchantments? I have not seen anyone post whether they have even tried that.