• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expand FS to 30 Players.

NightshadeCS

I just feel like this suggestion is trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Why have 5 more slots if you are not going to fill them? Why punish smaller players who join your group by not allowing them the rewards of the group just because they can't hit some arbitrary benchmark?

If you have rules, enforce them. If people are enjoying the rewards without contributing their due, kick them out. There is no reason to bloat the system in order to remove the personal responsibility of the archmage.

DeletedUser7791

I have been in okay fellowships, bad fellowships, and currently (biased opinion here) the best one. All of them have a "core' of people who are playing a lot and working at improving their results. That core usually changes over time, as people get more leisure time or less or they are engaged or bored.

My current FS generally has 5-10 people every week who don't make 1600, but we always get 10 chests. We have 5-6 who go nuts and probably get the 40k without the other 20. It took a long time to develop this FS and to grow the cities. We went through the same process to finish the spire each week- we lost some people who don't like it and gained a few who were frustrated at not getting rewarded for making the top. You have to see and hear your friends having fun and getting rewarded to buy into making the effort each week.

We will probably change the way we play to get the 19 chests now and again. We regularly have openings, because people opt out if they don't want to or can't play enough to keep up. The only way to get tossed is probably to not visit regularly.

Good ideas in this thread though!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
As the archmage of Rebels and Misfits on Khel.... it's hard interesting people in a small fellowship that isn't highly ranked. Even though there is NO PRESSURE to participate in the tourney or the spire, or even the FA for that matter... we do okay. It's already hard to recruit active members, increasing the size just means more empty slots. You don't seriously think the top FS's will be looking for a newb to add to the rank and file do you? I don't. believe that they would handicap themselves that way. They are point driven in all things.

I would rather see 'alliances' where you are 'friends' with an entire other fellowship and can trade with them without penalty. That would solve a multitude of issues across the board.

edited to add.... we have 4 peeps in my fellowship and still finished the first two stages of the FA (one path only) we still get a few rewards from the spire and the tourney.

So yes, my response is probably biased and based on my own experience, but I am a really advocate of the alliance idea...

Last edited: