• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expanded Fellowship Size

Would you like a Fellowship to be larger? If so, by how much ?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Very good idea Wildcard999, Do some research or something the fellowship can work on together. Hoping INNO games and the Elvenar Team can come up with something exciting for us all :D

DeletedUser61

Being able to create Address Groups would allow us to accomplish a LOT, without disturbing the 25 member Fellowship structure.

Assuming that the Ancient Wonders encourage group efforts of some sort, we're going to need better communications with our neighbors, friends, and allies.

DeletedUser594

25 is a good size to keep up with. I wouldn't mind a friend option where you can trade and give help to a small list of people you've friended outside your neighborhood and fellowship.

DeletedUser1161

I think 25 is about right. It would be nice to have a few more people to trade with, since we seem to produce an excess of silk, but I don't think making fellowships bigger is the way to broaden trade.

DeletedUser2235

I am all for an expansion of Fellowship sizes. The only arguments against it that I can see here are by what I would refer to as "lazy" GMs. Good GMs love to build and grow a Guild, not simply start one to say they have one. There are quite a few great fellowships that are very active and adding more people would make it even greater. Limiting the size to 25 actually does a disservice to alot of players wanting to be part of an active Fellowship.

DeletedUser

I am going to say no. My reasoning is that it makes everyone in the Fellowship pull together, (together being what it should be) and work as a team. I could see maybe 5 more in a Fellowship. But more than 30 would be too many I think. We manage to work out our needs because we are a good team. We just fit. I was in 3 fellowships before the one I am in now. It takes time to find that FIT, but when you do, 25 works.

Deleted User - 312108

I have fellowships that average above 20 depending on the day of the week and yet I am inordinately fond of my 2 page 18 person or less fellowship, mostly because when playing on more than one world doing ALL of the visits consumes a lot of time. And again, size will not alleviate goods balance issues typically.