• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expanded Troop Recruitment

CanDaMan

I think it would help if a time component was added to troop recruitment. Instead of being automatic, and always finished when I come home from work, or wake up. A time component, like goods production, would help. The same thing is good, until I press the unit that I want to recruit, it could then switch to a time dialog.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
not sure what your talking about. Training troops takes time. If your barracks are ideling when you get back then look at two possible things:
1. Needles of the temptest: This Aw will reduce the time it takes to train units.
2. Increase your training size. (Bulwark aw, shrooms aw, armories.) These will increase the amount of units that you can train at once.

Right now i have a lvl 30 needles, so my barracks training speed is +100%. And i have armories, bulwark and shrooms, which allow a single square in my barrack to train for about 3 hours. Multiply that by 5 squares, it takes roughly 15h to complete a full que. (It takes longer because im training more units at once)