• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expansions in home area

Heming

Going into the world and doing the fights of which I never win, I do the negotiate method of which eats plenty of items. But I am looking for the best ones to do go expand my home area. I win some and get that but not all the time. So which is the best ones to do for expansions?

DeletedUser4818

If you are referring to which providence you should conquer, always conquer your boosted goods. Message me directly for more info if needed. After that I found that each type of providence has strengths and weakness in that they reflect in the troops. For more information check out Mykans Guide - Fighting
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fighting-guide.3276/

There are others but I personally vouch for this one since it has helped me get more marks on the win column.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I win some and get that but not all the time. So which is the best ones to do for expansions?
It doesn't matter which provinces you clear, you gain an expansion for clearing a certain number of provinces. Like @austacio said though, you get another benefit from clearing your boosted type in the form of relics that increase you productions.