• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expansions Question

Lemon Wren

I just purchased two research expansions with diamonds, but I'm still sitting on a boatload of unplaced expansions (both Research and Exploration kinds).

Do the Research and Exploration kinds of expansion cost the same amount of difficulty in the Spire/Tournies?

TIA!

BrinDarby

anyone know how many total premium expansions
are possible, so I can calculate how many I have bought. ??

Silver Lady

Thanks @BrinDarby for asking the question for me and thank you @iamthouth for providing the answer, much appreciated both of you. (Another piece of knowledge that can be found quickly and is searchable here on the US forum.)

Silver Lady

@Enevhar Aldarion
You are, of course, correct. However, it did take a bit of scrolling thru pages to get the final answer. And unfortunately the Wiki isn’t my first choice for info, but I reckon I‘d best start there first now and hope I can find what I need.

BrinDarby

tyvm @iamthouth ,
Now I know how many I've bought ..... lol
Sure be nice to be able to buy more during
a sale, without having to place immediately....