• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expansions

fitress

I have placed all of the Province expansions. I see that are 2 more Research expansions available to me, and understand that after that, we're talking Premium.

I keep scouting new territories to deal with Quest encounters and Relic requests. As I clear the territories, is the info being stored somewhere as a "credit" against possible future expansions, or does it all just go "poof", and we start from scratch if we get more expansions?

Thanks in advance..............

DeletedUser5521

As I clear the territories, is the info being stored somewhere as a "credit" against possible future expansions, or does it all just go "poof", and we start from scratch if we get more expansions?

Thanks in advance..............
Open your "Buildings" in the bottom center menu. click on "Expansions" Tab. Hover over "Province Expansions"
Completed Provs.png
And there you'll see your total. They keep track of it for us there, and hopefully someday, we'll be able to use the extras for another expansion or 2.. :rolleyes:

Socrates28

You could also see it at the beginning of your next chapter's Advanced Scouts box. Provided of course you are not in chapter 14! lol

fitress

My apologies for wasting your time. It's official! I've totally lost my mind! I checked the total just prior to writing the post. I think I was actually wondering how it would know the difference, but since the current "rules" max out at 457............
Thank you both