• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expel member

DeletedUser

In my world of Arendyll, when I visit fellowship members I am given the option of expelling all but the 1st member. I don't think this right. Just to let you know.

Peiqi

DeletedUser594

That means your Archmage appointed you a Mage. As a fellowship member you can be a Fellow, an Ambassador, or a Mage (the founder is Archmage unless they hand the appointment off). Each position comes with a set of abilities: Ambassador can recruit, Mage can recruit, expell, and change the guild descriptor profile. If you don't want the abilities you can ask to have your status put back to Fellow or Ambassador.
Having the title attached to the powers was not a great choice imo- they should be seperate.

DeletedUser551

As varron explained, this isn't a game issue but rather how the guild position mechanics work, and thus I will be marking this thread as a Non-Bug.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Each fellowship sets their own rules. Who gets expelled or doesn't is up to your group. Technically, it's the whim of the archmage.

DeletedUser2768

Are there "grounds" for expelling a member from a fellowship? Or is it willy-nilly?

It depends on the rules of your fellowship. I'm an AM in Elcy and my rules are simple: have a trader, 2+ star trades unless coordinated by members, increase your points total by something every week. If there is no points increase I will consider dismissing you. I usually don't unless someone is wanting to join.

DeletedUser1077

It depends on the rules of your fellowship. I'm an AM in Elcy and my rules are simple: have a trader, 2+ star trades unless coordinated by members, increase your points total by something every week. If there is no points increase I will consider dismissing you. I usually don't unless someone is wanting to join.
I am also a AM, our rule is that you visit daily..........I am considering a few expulsions

DeletedUser2768

I am also a AM, our rule is that you visit daily..........I am considering a few expulsions

Since I've been having technical difficulties lately (fighting with my ISP), my fellowship is getting a free pass. They do a good job about governing themselves. If there are any that need expelling, they're getting a free pass until I'm fully up and running.