• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced player LF FS

DeletedUser24301

Hey all, I currently got back into the game, and am looking for a semi serious FS. I want to be in a fellowship that tries their best to push for improvement(10chest tourney, Fa's, etc.) but doesn't have a incredibly strict hardcore playstyle.

I myself will be playing daily, I have experienced the game up to dwarves, or right before dwarves, and I will do my best to be a good fellowship member.

Contact The Last of Us ingame, as I don't roam the forums much.

Boosts are Steel/Scroll/Elixir

Mantis Queen

Hey all, I currently got back into the game, and am looking for a semi serious FS. I want to be in a fellowship that tries their best to push for improvement(10chest tourney, Fa's, etc.) but doesn't have a incredibly strict hardcore playstyle.

I myself will be playing daily, I have experienced the game up to dwarves, or right before dwarves, and I will do my best to be a good fellowship member.

Contact The Last of Us ingame, as I don't roam the forums much.

Boosts are Steel/Scroll/Elixir

HI "The Last of Us"!
I messaged you "ingame". ;-)