• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced player LF FS

The Last of Us

Hey all, I currently got back into the game, and am looking for a semi serious FS. I want to be in a fellowship that tries their best to push for improvement(10chest tourney, Fa's, etc.) but doesn't have a incredibly strict hardcore playstyle.

I myself will be playing daily, I have experienced the game up to dwarves, or right before dwarves, and I will do my best to be a good fellowship member.

Contact The Last of Us ingame, as I don't roam the forums much.

Boosts are Steel/Scroll/Elixir

Mantis Queen

Hey all, I currently got back into the game, and am looking for a semi serious FS. I want to be in a fellowship that tries their best to push for improvement(10chest tourney, Fa's, etc.) but doesn't have a incredibly strict hardcore playstyle.

I myself will be playing daily, I have experienced the game up to dwarves, or right before dwarves, and I will do my best to be a good fellowship member.

Contact The Last of Us ingame, as I don't roam the forums much.

Boosts are Steel/Scroll/Elixir
HI "The Last of Us"!
I messaged you "ingame". ;-)