• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced Player looking for FS geared more towards Growth

BOZZMAN20

Hey I'm Bozz I am looking for an active fellowship geared towards growth more than tournaments. I am very active and a seven day a week visitor I have bigger cities on W world and F world but i play them all at the same time so check me out and hit me up I am ready for and active fun fellowship..... Bozz

DeletedUser12824

The Dark Knights is a small fellowship but we are trying to grow and are always looking for active players, please check us out!
ArchMage,
Harleen Isley

DeletedUser5747

join us. we are all about growth and not so much about FA now that the prizes suck. We do tourney but not all crazy at it, Events are optional, and support is awesome for building, I will send you an ingame invite if you are not affiliated.

DeletedUser5747

The Dark Knights is a small fellowship but we are trying to grow and are always looking for active players, please check us out!
ArchMage,
Harleen Isley
by the way we are looking for a small guild that would like to join us, preferably one with the same alignment as our overview, and we need an additional mage in this world.

NightshadeCS

Hey I'm Bozz I am looking for an active fellowship geared towards growth more than tournaments. I am very active and a seven day a week visitor I have bigger cities on W world and F world but i play them all at the same time so check me out and hit me up I am ready for and active fun fellowship..... Bozz

Bozz,

What are your boosts? We are currently looking for a new member and are particularly interested in someone with a Magic Dust boost. Growth, neighborly help, good fellowship, that's what we're about. Check out the main page for Fellowship Myştique (archmage Maz Mellor) to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Regards,

NightshadeCS

DeletedUser15266

Join us in Unité et Fraternité. We would be glad to have you on board. We are a fellowship of beginners and experienced players. Our group would be glad to answer your questions as you play and help you grow your game. Contact me, Thom50, or any or the fellowship mages if you are interested in becoming a member of our fellowship. ~T