• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced player looking for little more active group

DeletedUser17141

Experienced player looking for little more active group. Especially in trading and events. Boosted in steel, scroll and majic.

DeletedUser24180

Hello,
If you haven’t joined a fellowship I would love to invite you to apply to mine! I’m the Archmage for “For the Love of Elves”. We are a fairly new fellowship working hard at getting consistent players willing to participate in helping others, trading, tournaments, FAs and Spires. We hope to be able to only produce our boosted goods before too long but we need players willing to trade and work together for the bettering of their own cities as well as the bettering of the fellowship!
Please read about our fellowship and if it sounds like a good fit apply...you’d be welcome with open arms!