• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced Player Starting New in Second World

Tanis-Wulf

I'm an experienced player starting New in a Second World. I'm on the US server in E-World. I would like to join a fairly full fellowship which has a strict Visitation policy. 4-5 times a week minimum which is enforced. My boosts are in Planks, Silk and Dust. Let me know if anyone has room for me. I'm growing very fast.

Tanis-Wulf

DeletedUser5236

Amathar, we currently have 23 active members, visits are required at least 3x a week with most visiting more often. ranked currently at 133 with score of 640481

DeletedUser5176

Hi Tanis-Wulf!

I am the ArchMage of the very active FS and almost full FS, Tír na nÓg, We have a required NH schedule in place, required tournament participation AND offer an AW sharing for KP to help players advance quickly through upgrades! We are in the top 60 FS in World E and just completed the last tournament with all fellows having participated, we reached chest #8!

We currently have a few openings and would love to add another active player to our group! Please msg me directly if you are interested!

Happy gaming!
-Morrigan Lacewing :)